Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 52,827 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Getting installs but no reviews

Tip us?

slamtastic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Getting installs but no reviews

Hello,

While I'm willing to do review exchanges (review mine, I review yours), I'm wondering how to best get generic reviews from users that install my app. This is my first one so looking for any feedback. Thank you

The app: Do Now

LW Games
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamtastic View Post
Hello,

While I'm willing to do review exchanges (review mine, I review yours), I'm wondering how to best get generic reviews from users that install my app. This is my first one so looking for any feedback. Thank you

The app: Do Now[/URL]
Reviews will come slowly, but genuine, check some of the popular games and you will see that from 1 million downloads, only 5% players or less review the game. Until you hit a large number of downloads, you will probably have between 10 to 30%.

For start, go with some exchanges but dont overdue and have more ratings then downloads, i usually try around 30% ore less.

In the end what is most important is active users so track events with google social services, or flurry, google analytics to see how much people play, and when they start leaving the game.

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to LW Games For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slamtastic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW Games View Post
Reviews will come slowly, but genuine, check some of the popular games and you will see that from 1 million downloads, only 5% players or less review the game. Until you hit a large number of downloads, you will probably have between 10 to 30%.

For start, go with some exchanges but dont overdue and have more ratings then downloads, i usually try around 30% ore less.

In the end what is most important is active users so track events with google social services, or flurry, google analytics to see how much people play, and when they start leaving the game.

Good luck
You make good points. Thanks for the advice.

kubas121
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Downloaded and reviewed your App. Very useful
My app name is "TrashFall"