FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

FREE App review!

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By kubas121, Junior Member on 12th May 2014, 05:13 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Let's help each other with downloading and reviewing our Apps!
My app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ski.trashfalll

Download Review it (and maybe g1+) and post your App link so I can do the same
 
 
14th May 2014, 02:28 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Review done
Fun game. Left a review as App-titude Games.

My game is called Figure O'Speech, and since I'm new I can't post the URL. You can find it in the Google Play store or on Amazon.

Let me know when you review it. Thanks,

JB


Update: if no word from you by tomorrow, I will be withdrawing my review. If you post wanting to trade reviews, you need to monitor your replies and respond promptly. You shouldn't make people wait more than a day.
15th May 2014, 08:11 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnstable

Fun game. Left a review as App-titude Games.

My game is called Figure O'Speech, and since I'm new I can't post the URL. You can find it in the Google Play store or on Amazon.

Let me know when you review it. Thanks,

JB


Update: if no word from you by tomorrow, I will be withdrawing my review. If you post wanting to trade reviews, you need to monitor your replies and respond promptly. You shouldn't make people wait more than a day.

Dude give me some time to actually play your games.I was it yesterday for a while to know what to write I just left a rate by jakubfziorksi
15th May 2014, 01:52 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks
Thanks for the review. A quick note to say that you have installed the game is all you have to do--otherwise, I've no way of knowing what's going on.

JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubas121

Dude give me some time to actually play your games.I was it yesterday for a while to know what to write I just left a rate by jakubfziorksi

16th May 2014, 12:49 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
It would be nice if you could review my APP

It's a music quiz but in a completly New way !

It let's you guess your own music while it's played in reverse

Give it a try

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...%2520Marketing
16th May 2014, 04:52 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubas121

Let's help each other with downloading and reviewing our Apps!
My app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ski.trashfalll

Download Review it (and maybe g1+) and post your App link so I can do the same


cool game. just reviewed and +1'ed it.
im Haitian child... (long story)

check out mine

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....CowabungaCarl
16th May 2014, 06:16 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusy123

cool game. just reviewed and +1'ed it.
im Haitian child... (long story)

check out mine

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....CowabungaCarl

Reviewed
16th May 2014, 09:34 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 19
 
Donate to Me
More
My App Drizzy Dont Tap The White Tile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....cellie.drizzy
17th May 2014, 09:53 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Gravity Smash

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...3.GravitySmash

Click image for larger version

Name:	foto-in-cell.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	2748225
17th May 2014, 06:51 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Reviewed both games from posts above
18th May 2014, 11:49 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi Kubas

My app link is here:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elixander.thermal

If you really like it, there is also a paid version here:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elixander.thermalpro

Thanks for your help in advance!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes