Samsung S6 and S6 Edge Performance

more

Samsung Unveils Its Mobile Payment Solution, Samsung Pay

The post Samsung Unveils Its Mobile Payment Solution, Samsung Pay appeared first on … more

Alcatel’s New Flagship: The OneTouch Idol 3

The post Alcatel’s New Flagship: The OneTouch Idol 3 appeared first on … more

HTC Utopia Coverage: One M9, Grip and Vibe VR

more
Post Reply

More volume levels?

OP Shebee

12th May 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
One step is too loud and the next down is too little...
Any way of adding more levels without it getting too complicated?


Found one Xposed mod called xvolume but all it does makes every other step do nothing
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by Shebee; 12th May 2014 at 05:26 PM.
12th May 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #2  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 66
 
331 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Talking easy volume booster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

One step is too loud and the next down is too little...
Any way of adding more levels without it getting too complicated?


Found one Xposed mod called xvolume but all it does makes every other step do nothing
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

try easy volume booster from google play
12th May 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

try easy volume booster from google play

I don't need a booster but something that makes the volume changes smaller.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
13th May 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #4  
Brava27's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 170
 
934 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

I don't need a booster but something that makes the volume changes smaller.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

I have the same problem. Volume steps are needed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
15th May 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 6
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brava27

I have the same problem. Volume steps are needed.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Anyone knows about this? I thought there is a 30-step volume thing, but don't know how to do this.
14th February 2015, 08:08 PM   |  #6  
Wizard_Sony's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

One step is too loud and the next down is too little...
Any way of adding more levels without it getting too complicated?


Found one Xposed mod called xvolume but all it does makes every other step do nothing
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

yes there is a way but it is too complicated
you must modify framework.jar>smali>android>media>AudioService.sma li

it is different methods in depend of your rom model
14th February 2015, 08:44 PM   |  #7  
.Ryker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyrule
Thanks Meter: 56
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
download and flash this, there is an option for exactly what you are looking for.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...5-0-1-t3004575

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes