Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Phone would not come on

12th May 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195

752 posts
Hello i flashed pheonix rom on my friends i9505 two days ago and all was fine. Last night he told me he turned his phone off to charge it and it would not come back on no matter what. I have the phone here with me now and i've tried my battery in it no luck and his battery works in my phone. I tried booting it into recovery and download mode and nothing the phone just would not come on. Any help would be much appreciated. I posted this in the Q&A thread but i just thought that if it had it's own it may get more attention.
12th May 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 14

51 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamboss

Hello i flashed pheonix rom on my friends i9505 two days ago and all was fine. Last night he told me he turned his phone off to charge it and it would not come back on no matter what. I have the phone here with me now and i've tried my battery in it no luck and his battery works in my phone. I tried booting it into recovery and download mode and nothing the phone just would not come on. Any help would be much appreciated. I posted this in the Q&A thread but i just thought that if it had it's own it may get more attention.

try pulling out battery for 30 minute and get it back in..then hold the power button at least 8 second..if that not help,try holding power button longer until the boot come on

if nothing came on,maybe the power button is broken
12th May 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

752 posts
Thanks for the reply ill try that and report back here.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

752 posts
It's still not coming on and even though i plug it in, the light does not come on and no signs of it receiving a charge.
12th May 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #5  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 245

1,755 posts
Hardware failure. Or your battery is damaged or your phone is.
12th May 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

752 posts
Thanks for the feedback, he's taking it to be repaired today I'll post the results as I get them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread