Starting Friday 5/9/2014 I can no longer access my Microsoft Exchange account thru the stock email app. It worked previously up until this day on Malladus 2.0.2. I verified that all of the inputs are correct (login, password, server, etc...). Has anyone else experienced any issues with their MS Exchange account? I can login thru my web browser, but I'd like to get the email app working again. Any help would be appreciated!
Did you make any changes on thursday or friday? If not, you might talk to your exchange admin at work. Many companies (mine included) block everything and only "whitelist" certain hardware/OS combinations (I usually have to wait about a day before they whitelist my device/OS after I switch). Maybe they made a change on their end, but at a minimum they might be able to troubleshoot server-side.
Thanks for the suggestions... Yes, I had the admin at work look at it as well. He confirmed that there are no blocks on the account. I'm able to login via Outlook software on a PC, and via web browser, but not the email app on my LG G2. He was puzzled. He mentioned that it sounds like a certificate not authenticating or submitting wrong info to the server. Since it appears to be connecting to the server, but reporting wrong login info. Although we both confirmed the login and password are correct. I even had him reset my password and try it again. I did not make any changes to the account Thursday or Friday.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|