Post Reply

where is nv_data.bin?

OP qasim799

11th May 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyriquidperfection

IMEI is stored in the TZ partition on this device also known as the trusted zone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Where I can find tz partition I looked whole root but didn't found it

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 12:26 PM   |  #22  
Aronuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 185
 
554 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim799

Is this service firmware whose bootanimation is lafleur

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This is not lafleur no, if you've a lafleur phone, I'm not sure if it's safe to flash it
11th May 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser

This is not lafleur no, if you've a lafleur phone, I'm not sure if it's safe to flash it

no my phone is not lafleur and a guy in above post said that imei is located in tz (trusted zone) partition but where i can find this i searched but there is no any such partition
Last edited by qasim799; 11th May 2014 at 02:58 PM.
11th May 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #24  
tys0n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1,249
 
1,982 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim799

no my phone is not lafleur and a guy in above post said that imei is located in tz (trusted zone) partition but where i can find this i searched but there is no any such partition

You'll need restore imei with box or change board if you've lost your imei. There's no easy way for i8190 as far as I know.

Sent through time and space from my s3mini/CM11
11th May 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tys0n

You'll need restore imei with box or change board if you've lost your imei. There's no easy way for i8190 as far as I know.

Sent through time and space from my s3mini/CM11

I have tried octupus, spt and z3x box they failed and new board costs equal to a new s3 mini

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th May 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Any other possible methods anyone knows?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes