Post Reply

Any links to a font apk for unrooted g2

12th May 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #1  
denny1970's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
140 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
And links please to font apk unrooted phone thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th May 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #2  
khiiiy's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denny1970

And links please to font apk unrooted phone thanks

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LoL...
just go to superSu/Setting select full unroot and reboot your device .. please tong move ur thread to ask n question
12th May 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #3  
countryfolk07's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mansfield
Thanks Meter: 303
 
1,258 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khiiiy

LoL...
just go to superSu/Setting select full unroot and reboot your device .. please tong move ur thread to ask n question

He wants a font pack apk for an unrooted phone. He doesn't want to unroot.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #4  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 900
 
1,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
He got it already http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2748408
The Following User Says Thank You to AyDee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #5  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
398 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

He got it already http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2748408

Youre always on top of these things. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to ingoljosh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank