Hey folks... please keep this in mind:

ATT & Verizon are locked down at carrier request and they usually offer developer editions as the alternative.
Sorry if that's the more expensive solution but as far as they're concerned they are offering a solution.

As other folks have said it's a fair assumption to make nowadays that a device will not get root on those two.
To assume otherwise is quite honestly unfair to others (to expect it will be done) and yourself as you'll end up grumbling through the entire wait.
It will come if it comes and it's okay to wait and lightly express frustration at the situation, but that's about where the line is drawn.

Before this thread goes any further south I'm going to close it out.
If you guys want to talk or express your frustration on this I'll suggest doing so on the OT thread.
Thanks!
Contact: Twitter || Google+/Hangouts (Non-Moderator issues only please)
Useful Links: Forum Moderator List || Forum Rules

Donations: Please click on the "Donate to Me" on the left to donate to my Extra Life 2014 campaign.
All proceeds go to the Lurie Children's Hospital in downtown Chicago.

Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
(That includes RTs, RCs, RDs/SRDs, FMs/SFMs and the people who maintain the site.)