Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more
Post Reply

keyboard 4.1

30th April 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #1  
abbas_2010's Avatar
OP Senior Member
gotvand
Thanks Meter: 23
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
hi any body can give me keyboard 4.1 for install on 4.3 build 201???
i`m chenge keyborad 4.1 with 4.3 but crash
1st May 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #2  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,350
 
3,983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas_2010

hi any body can give me keyboard 4.1 for install on 4.3 build 201???
i`m chenge keyborad 4.1 with 4.3 but crash

Don't know why you like the old version

btw try this http://d-h.st/5eQ

move the apk to system/app & set permission to RW-R-R
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #3  
abbas_2010's Avatar
OP Senior Member
gotvand
Thanks Meter: 23
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

Don't know why you like the old version

btw try this http://d-h.st/5eQ

move the apk to system/app & set permission to RW-R-R

tnx men but not working
i`m love old keybaord 4.1
1st May 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #4  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 7,350
 
3,983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas_2010

tnx men but not working
i`m love old keybaord 4.1

how's not working ?

it FC or app not installed ?

by checking whether app was installed or not,go to Settings>Apps>All>Xperia keyboard
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas_2010

tnx men but not working
i`m love old keybaord 4.1

me too :/
had some nice functions...
2nd May 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #6  
abbas_2010's Avatar
OP Senior Member
gotvand
Thanks Meter: 23
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

how's not working ?

it FC or app not installed ?

by checking whether app was installed or not,go to Settings>Apps>All>Xperia keyboard

not installed
xperia keyboard not in list apps
2nd May 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,143
 
4,296 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas_2010

not installed
xperia keyboard not in list apps

App wont appear in app drawer.

Go to settings > Input and Lanquage
In here you can find Xperia Keyboard.
2nd May 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #8  
abbas_2010's Avatar
OP Senior Member
gotvand
Thanks Meter: 23
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

App wont appear in app drawer.

Go to settings > Input and Lanquage
In here you can find Xperia Keyboard.

true but my problem keyboard 4.1 for 4.3
Total i wanted keyboard haved phonepad mod and support arabic or persian
sorry 4 english
12th May 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #9  
abbas_2010's Avatar
OP Senior Member
gotvand
Thanks Meter: 23
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
no ideas????!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes