straight to recovery

OP kieeps

12th May 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karlstad
Thanks Meter: 20

125 posts
More
My boss handed me a HTC desire today and asked me whats wrong with it, it's not rooted or anything but it goes straight to recovery it seems... this usualy isn't a problem but i cant seem to navigate in the recovery. the text clearly say vol up down and power to navigate as it usualy is in most recoverys but it's like it's stuck...

any ideas why this is? is this a common problem? i'w never had a HTC myself since i tend to stick to my samsung phones.
12th May 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag bradford
Thanks Meter: 60

760 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieeps

My boss handed me a HTC desire today and asked me whats wrong with it, it's not rooted or anything but it goes straight to recovery it seems... this usualy isn't a problem but i cant seem to navigate in the recovery. the text clearly say vol up down and power to navigate as it usualy is in most recoverys but it's like it's stuck...

any ideas why this is? is this a common problem? i'w never had a HTC myself since i tend to stick to my samsung phones.

Can you get into the bootloader?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA Free mobile app
12th May 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,369

3,546 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsafbig

Can you get into the bootloader?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA Free mobile app

He is in bootloader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieeps

Erm, strange that u cant select anything, try pull the battery out then put back in then press and hold volume down + power, then see if u can select anything, if so u can try factory reset. If not then the only option i can think of is run a ruu from fastboot coz ur s-on + not rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread