Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 54,409 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Has anyone successfully unlocked/rooted +s-offed this new Harmon Kardon edition?

Tip us?

koolcat7
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Has anyone successfully unlocked/rooted +s-offed this new Harmon Kardon edition?

Just wondering if anyone has picked up the new "Harmon Kardon" M8 phone and got s-off via firewater.

dreDrennon1
Old
Thanks Meter 309

DONATE TO ME
I don't have it but if you look in the Harmon Kardon thread in general a posted that all of the current root and s-off methods work

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Knoxraid V3 KitKat 4.4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to dreDrennon1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Original T
Old
(Last edited by Original T; 12th May 2014 at 12:52 AM.) Reason: no quote
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
I have succesfully unlocked rooted and s-offed the new harmon kardon edition without a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to Original T For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drich66
Old
(Last edited by drich66; 12th May 2014 at 04:40 PM.) Reason: fixed
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original T View Post
I have succesfully unlocked rooted and s-offed the new harmon kardon edition without a problem.

Ive been trying Firewater all morning. Used it on my LTE no problem. I keep getting "device not found" Ive uninstalled HTC sync and made sure all lates HTC drivers are installed. Hboot sees it connected to usb. Fastboot unchecked and debugging is checked.

Nevermind, I was trying to run it in Hboot. Ran from Android, all good. Noob mistake.

Original T
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drich66 View Post
Ive been trying Firewater all morning. Used it on my LTE no problem. I keep getting "device not found" Ive uninstalled HTC sync and made sure all lates HTC drivers are installed. Hboot sees it connected to usb. Fastboot unchecked and debugging is checked.

Nevermind, I was trying to run it in Hboot. Ran from Android, all good. Noob mistake.
Glad to hear u got it figured out.