Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,248 Members 39,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST][DEVS] SOKP 4.4.2 for Codina

Tip us?

Nathanabrahams
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default [REQUEST][DEVS] SOKP 4.4.2 for Codina

Hi guys ... I was scrolling though my feed and saw this new ROM like AKOP and thought that it would be great for our device.... It has many features ... So can someone please see about developing this ROM ??? Thanks in advance.

Here are some screenshots form s2

Current ROM - CyanogenMod 11 TeamCanjica
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Ace II (GT-i8160)
The Following User Says Thank You to Nathanabrahams For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ItsHumf
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Several ROMs such as Carbon, Beanstalk, PAC, C-Rom, Resurection Remix, Liquid Smooth and Mahdi ROM already have the features shown in your screenshots and are fully working for our device. I think you should try Beanstalk or Mahdi if you're looking for high customisation/features.

dragos281993
Old
Thanks Meter 55
I tried Mahdi ROM and Beanstalk, which are very customizable, but C-ROM is the best at this chapter. It has so many feature you won't even know where to start. Between Beanstalk and Mahdi ROM, the second one is better(believe me, I used them for a while). However if you compare these 3, which are the best for customization, C-ROM would definitely win. I speak from experience and I've been using C-ROM for a while and I came to the decision that this is the best ROM for our device, at least for the moment. If you decide to install C-ROM, which has probably all the features you've shown in the pictures above, or perhaps more, send me a message and I'll tell what to add to the "...C-ROM.zip" before you flash it, just to make it more interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragos281993 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danny19901
Old
Thanks Meter 259

DONATE TO ME
I may see if my friend will build SOKP I will let you know if he will I would build but need a new computer to build

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

upilguebu
Old
Thanks Meter 126
I've got this on my nexus 4. Good rom. But still in development, i saw so much minor bugs that disturbing me. So i switch to c-rom in my nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Google neXus 4
Unlocked & Rooted

Nathanabrahams
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny19901 View Post
I may see if my friend will build SOKP I will let you know if he will I would build but need a new computer to build

Thanks for asking around

Current ROM - CyanogenMod 11 TeamCanjica
Devices: Samsung Galaxy Ace II (GT-i8160)