Thread Closed

[offer taken] any dev want my old HTC ONE S?

OP bluebenno

12th May 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 28
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
thanks - offer taken up


Hi, I don't need my HTC One S ( I have a S4 ). Anyone want it for some dev stuff? PM me your address and I'll ship it off. Free, I'll even pay the postage.

=> It's a working with a few scratches GSM/HSDPA T-Mobile branded HTC ONE S (ville). Unlocked boot-loader, S-OFF (moonshine I think). The IMEI reports as all zeros, some where along the line I do this by accident or the ebay seller supply it this way?! Either way I not notice until yesterday, worked in Australia (Vodaphone) for the last year and the US last month (on TMobile).
Last edited by bluebenno; 12th May 2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: update
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bluebenno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #2  
Aiuspaktyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 35
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
Donate to Me
More
Thanks!
12th May 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 28
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Thanks all - Giuseppe got in first. I'll ship it tomorrow - will be the phones 3rd continent!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluebenno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #4  
LibertyMonger's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 841
 
3,449 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebenno

thanks - offer taken up


Hi, I don't need my HTC One S ( I have a S4 ). Anyone want it for some dev stuff? PM me your address and I'll ship it off. Free, I'll even pay the postage.

=> It's a working with a few scratches GSM/HSDPA T-Mobile branded HTC ONE S (ville). Unlocked boot-loader, S-OFF (moonshine I think). The IMEI reports as all zeros, some where along the line I do this by accident or the ebay seller supply it this way?! Either way I not notice until yesterday, worked in Australia (Vodaphone) for the last year and the US last month (on TMobile).

Mind me asking is @Giuseppe a Developer who will continue helping with our device? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMonger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #5  
Aiuspaktyn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 35
 
226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2006
Donate to Me
More
Hi I'm Giuseppe
I'm working on a HTC One M8 porting for HTC One S Ville...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aiuspaktyn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #6  
kalel77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Livorno
Thanks Meter: 266
 
531 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyMonger

Mind me asking is @Giuseppe a Developer who will continue helping with our device? Thanks

I agree with you, who is giuseppe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiuspaktyn

Hi I'm Giuseppe
I'm working on a HTC One M8 porting for HTC One S Ville...

ok, I see now your reply

we'll anxiously wait for your porting

ok
Last edited by kalel77; 12th May 2014 at 02:39 PM.
12th May 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 36
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiuspaktyn

Hi I'm Giuseppe
I'm working on a HTC One M8 porting for HTC One S Ville...

mate looking a very stable 4.4.2 from you
12th May 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #8  
coal686's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Tampa-ish, FL
Thanks Meter: 6,032
 
5,435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thank you to @bluebenno for his generosity and good luck to @Aiuspaktyn on his new ROM. Because the phone has been taken, this thread is no longer needed and has been closed.

The Following User Says Thank You to coal686 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One S General by ThreadRank