Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem with R**** and S4 not registered on nertwork

Tip us?

negocios
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Problem with R**** and S4 not registered on nertwork

Sorry if my english is not enoght to explain my situation. Hope you can help me with my problem.

Well, like 9 weeks ago, my cellphone stoped to work normaly, I called rogers to asked what happened. At first they didnt gave me a solution, they just told me to sent my device to technical support. After wait 8 days, I received a call to go pick up my device, when I was there they told me that my cellphone was blacklisted. I didnt understand why because i bought my celllphone at rogers in october. So they told to wait 2 business day to get unblacklisted. After wait more than 4 days, my cellphone was still not working so I decided to call rogers to ask. They told me again to wait 2 business day again because the mistaked was did for Asurion who is the company who offer the device protection services. Asurion put my device in the blacklist for error. Well guys then a lot of calls and chats and till now I dont have any solution and I still pay for my cellphone. Im really desesperate because I work with it and I already lost a lot of money. I just called yesterday to rogers and they told me that they can not do anything because this case is now in the president office. I called asurion to times and they told me the same, they cant do anything. So what to di guys? Hope you can help me. Rogers already gave 2 value packs for free, its 24 dollas. I paid for my cellphone more than 100 because me and my family have 4 phones with rogers. Its not ridicul what they gave me?

Hope you understand what i want to explain and hope you will help me. I will be here to answer all the questions. If someone are thinking that this device is stoled I can send proof that the device is mine. No problem. Thank you.

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3060
You're going to have to hope they get it off the blacklist. Changing your imei is illegal in many countries.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

AsurionCares
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Blacklisted Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by negocios View Post
Sorry if my english is not enoght to explain my situation. Hope you can help me with my problem.

Well, like 9 weeks ago, my cellphone stoped to work normaly, I called rogers to asked what happened. At first they didnt gave me a solution, they just told me to sent my device to technical support. After wait 8 days, I received a call to go pick up my device, when I was there they told me that my cellphone was blacklisted. I didnt understand why because i bought my celllphone at rogers in october. So they told to wait 2 business day to get unblacklisted. After wait more than 4 days, my cellphone was still not working so I decided to call rogers to ask. They told me again to wait 2 business day again because the mistaked was did for Asurion who is the company who offer the device protection services. Asurion put my device in the blacklist for error. Well guys then a lot of calls and chats and till now I dont have any solution and I still pay for my cellphone. Im really desesperate because I work with it and I already lost a lot of money. I just called yesterday to rogers and they told me that they can not do anything because this case is now in the president office. I called asurion to times and they told me the same, they cant do anything. So what to di guys? Hope you can help me. Rogers already gave 2 value packs for free, its 24 dollas. I paid for my cellphone more than 100 because me and my family have 4 phones with rogers. Its not ridicul what they gave me?

Hope you understand what i want to explain and hope you will help me. I will be here to answer all the questions. If someone are thinking that this device is stoled I can send proof that the device is mine. No problem. Thank you.
Hi Negocios,

We'd like to look into your unique experience to see if we can help. Please email us your claim#, mobile# and the best contact phone number for you to socialmediateam@asurion.com. We will research your experience and contact you to discuss it further.

Thanks!

Asurion Social Media Team @AsurionCares
www.phoneclaim.com

negocios
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ok, Ill do it and ill keep in touch with the forum to see what happen.