Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,710 Members 44,258 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Broken Huawei Ascend P1?

Tip us?

erickvogler100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Broken Huawei Ascend P1?

Hi Folks, I have a problem with my Huawei Ascend P1. I tried to change the internal battery but I think while trying that, I might damage the phone. After I did that. I wont start up unless I plug it in, it only boots up to the Huawei Screen, vibrates and the turns off.
The funny part is it even boots up in that way without a battery (always plugged in).

The question is the following, what do you think is the problem here? Something got disconnected? May I have broken the battery flex or maybe the power button flex?

Thank you in advance

gulabsameer
Old
Thanks Meter 29

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by erickvogler100 View Post
Hi Folks, I have a problem with my Huawei Ascend P1. I tried to change the internal battery but I think while trying that, I might damage the phone. After I did that. I wont start up unless I plug it in, it only boots up to the Huawei Screen, vibrates and the turns off.
The funny part is it even boots up in that way without a battery (always plugged in).

The question is the following, what do you think is the problem here? Something got disconnected? May I have broken the battery flex or maybe the power button flex?

Thank you in advance
Can u upload the image of back cover without battery, so that I can guess the damage occurred.

PS: ya Huawei phone can boot without battery when the power is plugged in.!!! I have tried it.!!

Sent from my U8860 using XDA Free mobile app

erickvogler100
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulabsameer View Post
Can u upload the image of back cover without battery, so that I can guess the damage occurred.

PS: ya Huawei phone can boot without battery when the power is plugged in.!!! I have tried it.!!

Sent from my U8860 using XDA Free mobile app
I will do it tomorrow because I took it to a repair center but huawei isnt a famous brand here, so they said, they dont know if they can do something.

I mean, it seems like the cellphone is trying to boot, but it turns off after the huawei logo. I tought I could at least flash it, but my pc only recognizes a Blaze device for 5 seconds and then dissapears