FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Q] Update firmware AT&T SAMSUNG GALAXY S4, SGH-I337, MF3, 4.2.2 to 4.3 or 4.4.2?

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By joeydija, Junior Member on 9th May 2014, 10:46 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
How do you update firmware from AT&T SAMSUNG GALAXY S4, SGH-I337, MF3, 4.2.2 to 4.3 or 4.4.2?
 
 
10th May 2014, 01:06 AM |#2  
jd1639's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,881
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydija

How do you update firmware from AT&T SAMSUNG GALAXY S4, SGH-I337, MF3, 4.2.2 to 4.3 or 4.4.2?

Look in the general forum. You'll need to use Odin

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
10th May 2014, 06:13 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Sign jd1639
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Look in the general forum. You'll need to use Odin

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Thank you for the reply.
I've searched the general forum, but I'm having trouble sifting through all the information.
Have you ever updated your firmware for a rooted phone?
I understand how to use Odin, but I need a tutorial.
I'll look again.
12th May 2014, 06:34 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
?...
I'm still not sure what to do, I really want to experience the most out of my rooted phone.
I'd like the newest advancements...

How bout this question, anyone reading this have my phone type and what did you do with your phone?
The Following User Says Thank You to joeydija For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 02:16 PM |#5  
jd1639's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,881
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydija

I'm still not sure what to do, I really want to experience the most out of my rooted phone.
I'd like the newest advancements...

How bout this question, anyone reading this have my phone type and what did you do with your phone?

Flash the all in one tar file from this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49687770. Then use saferoot to root. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48392009

If you want nb1 then follow this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51067706

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 07:45 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Flash the all in one tar file from this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49687770. Then use saferoot to root. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48392009

If you want nb1 then follow this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51067706

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Wow, thanks so much!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4, at&t samsung galaxy s4, sgh-i337
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes