Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 51,841 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] stuck on att logo, wont wipe cache partition, please help

Tip us?

dansyspki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] stuck on att logo, wont wipe cache partition, please help

my phone will not go past the AT&T logo I tried to wipe the Cache partition and it says error , quickly and restarts are factory reset it it tried to wipe cache a still would not do it just bought this phone 4 days ago afterI cannot afford to lose this phone too please help please help

Ramsey
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansyspki View Post
my phone will not go past the AT&T logo I tried to wipe the Cache partition and it says error , quickly and restarts are factory reset it it tried to wipe cache a still would not do it just bought this phone 4 days ago afterI cannot afford to lose this phone too please help please help
So it's a C105. What did you do to achieve that error? Were you trying to flash something?

A way to solve would be to download the newest firmware from http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ by searching for c105 and install via Odin by using Download mode (shut down phone and press and hold Power button + volume down button, then when you get a logo with text, just press volume up to enter download mode).
The Following User Says Thank You to Ramsey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dansyspki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I I accidentally deleted or uninstalled Wiz system app. what one would i download for United States? on the site you provided. thank you again I have been looking for that all night there is way too much misinformation on the web. I don't see any of their codesa CLW, AWS, DOB, TMB. Thanksagain

Att galaxy s3 bricked
Att s4 zoom soft bricked
Att LG ?? Running my sanity away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
So it's a C105. What did you do to achieve that error? Were you trying to flash something?

A way to solve would be to download the newest firmware from searching for c105 and install via Odin by using Download mode (shut down phone and press and hold Power button + volume down button, then when you get a logo with text, just press volume up to enter download mode).

Ramsey
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansyspki View Post
I I accidentally deleted or uninstalled Wiz system app. what one would i download for United States? on the site you provided. thank you again I have been looking for that all night there is way too much misinformation on the web. I don't see any of their codesa CLW, AWS, DOB, TMB. Thanksagain

Att galaxy s3 bricked
Att s4 zoom soft bricked
Att LG ?? Running my sanity away
I have soft bricked my Galaxy S1 in the past a few times but saved it by flashing with Odin. I soft bricked my wife's HTC One because I was updating it to 4.4.2 since normal software update was not working for that Verizon phone, but saved it with adb push commands and CWM recovery.

I have heard of others soft bricking their Zoom and saved them with Odin. Since you're with Att I am not sure which firmware you should download. I would just get the latest one March 2014 from Australia. PDA: C105XXUAMK7.

They say as long as you can still boot up your phone to recovery, you can still save it.