[Q] How do I restore Soft bricked SCH1535 from CM unofficial 4.4.2

Search This thread
I rooted my SCH 1535 and installed CM Version 11-20140215-UNOFFICIAL-d2vzw. Android 4.4.2 (Baseband: l535VRBLMD3) (Kernel:3.4.80-cm
It was working OK except in order to see my WiFi I had to reboot every time WiFi was turned off.
Plus I was having trouble updating ROMs with ROM Manager.
I had both TWRP & CM installed, although the phone defaulted to TWRP in recovery.
I downloaded seveeral CM ROMs via the CM updater in Settings > About Phone & wasn't able to flash.
So, I (stupidly) :rolleyes:WIPED with TWRP
Now, I still have the CM KitKat ROM on my phone but when I try Play Store it starts & immediately closes.
Android Keyboard stops as soon as I boot up, so i can't log even into my Google account.
I'm pretty sure I'm no longer rooted & there's no recovery - in fact the Return, Menu & Volume buttons don't seem to work.
Most of my apps are gone except for Google & Samsung, but I can't log in.
I did do a nandroid backup & have Internal & Card backups on my PC as well as Odin.
So, my question is Should I try to restore to stock and start over? (What's the best way to do that from my build?)
or do I go for a KItKat ROM? (any suggestions?)
I want to make sure I have the proper recovery, bootloader (SuperSU_Bootloader_FIXED.zip ?)
I am wide open to suggestions on the best way to proceed. I'm really hesitant to try the Factory Data Reset - since I've heard that can brick a phone completely.
Thanks!