Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 47,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[VIDEO] HTC One Max - Wireless Charging - QI Standard

Tip us?

SwordOfWar
Old
Thanks Meter 29
The link is sold out already and the other KR-Net QI receiver pads posted on amazon/ebay all have the cable coming out the opposite side of the connector (the usb cable would be coming up to the screen instead of behind the phone, once its plugged in).

I would like to combine this with my power flip case. A prong solution wouldn't be good for people already using a case that takes advantage of the prongs.

chrisngrod
Old
(Last edited by chrisngrod; 23rd April 2014 at 01:20 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 273

DONATE TO ME
In general they are universal solutions. Here is a link to one:

http://goo.gl/pqG2du

Type B

I picked this one because the cord is shorter. As an update to the OP, the receiver finally gave out from changing cases quite a few times. The cord was so long that it had to be stuffed under the case.
[VIDEO] Samsung Galaxy S5 DEAD due to WATER DAMAGE
...and charging the S5 underwater...

Current Devices: HTC One Max | Note 3 | Galaxy S5 | AT&T iPad Mini | Cricket Moto G

37F Airborne! - Jumpmaster
Cricket Users Forum Owner
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisngrod For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SwordOfWar
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Let us know how it works out when you get to try it.

triplexcoast
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Does anyone happen to know the pinout for the pogo pins on this phone? I just got one through work, and need to use usb connection frequently enough that I don't trust the connector on these. However, I have a dual layer Incipio case, and think it would be fairly easy to put the coil on the outside of the rubber portion, but under the plastic outer cover. Then use the pogo pins for the charging connection.
Tags
htc one max, qi receiver, wireless charging