[Q] Reboot occasionally, after flashing

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Xiuhcoatl, Junior Member on 12th May 2014, 10:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello :

A few days ago, a customer brought me a RAZR XT910S . As he said, had led to 2 sites and gave the phone dead , who could no longer do anything. I actually have not known exactly what happened , what I do know is that no boot , had no option but boots BMM , as if it had OS ; in neither option.

I mentioned it to the client, it maybe could be that if you have solution. Yet .

He had installed the ADB , so just install Motorola Drivers , etc. . I relied on the guide :

The phone was purchased online at a Korean store. I REMIND YOU THAT IS A XT910S <- S ... ok ?

I looked for the right firmware, which is supposed would be mentioned in this post ( - ) ? ; but the link said firmware no longer exists . Then look for other sites and can not find the exact for xt910S .

I found 2 good contributions with firmwares for the 910 :

I used the second page . I installed some, I had no solution or could not , I read , and I read that after upgrading you can not do downgrade, perfect no problems, then installed only the 4.1.2 JB ; then installed the RETAIL ( all) , and it worked with virtually no problem. I did a test with Rogers, and also worked.

The problem was when the CID , I wanted to change it by SuperCID , but could not, I found myself reading several posts where said channel steel com via fastboot / ADB ; etc . Rootee the phone , and was seen as someone commented that probably unclemobile ; thing that is not so. I went back to the first option, basing on :

BUT , it does not work me , because (again reading ) you can not ( FAILED ( remote: unsupported command) ) as read (? , Or be versions of android ) because that is only possible in mobiles from 2012 Y. I think this other solution that is convenient , since I read that the firmware ( ) can not be installed.

Damn !

Anyway , I decided to leave it ; and install the BMM , to do bypass the error ( Error I have given both the Customer ID 003 as the 007 , someone explain to me please Thanks everyone ? . ); ready starts and runs (with rogers now).

What happens ? It is UNSTABLE ! Restarts occasionally. (This happens with all firmwares I tried (I did not try all that install, ok?)

PD. It is noteworthy that gave me the problem of white LED, battery totally dead and solve the following video ( And indeed not recharged properly.
I'm tired... Someone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread