FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Please help. Bricked. cant enter download mode after 4.4.2

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By fmrtz, Junior Member on 12th May 2014, 04:33 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th May 2014, 08:52 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
[QUOTE=x10tom;52603997]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmrtz

TWRP + ADB SIDELOAD
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2746585

I installed the SDK and everything is showing up correctly such as when i type adb device it shows sideload. but once i enter "adb sideload malladus-vs980-2.0.2.zip" it says *cannot read malladus-vs980-2.0.2.zip*. Im stuck on this step. Tried sideloading the gapps package as well but get the same error. If I do an APK file it works fine.
 
 
12th May 2014, 09:00 PM |#12  
bender_007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Đakovo
Thanks Meter: 2,698
 
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=fmrtz;52607508]
Quote:
Originally Posted by x10tom


I installed the SDK and everything is showing up correctly such as when i type adb device it shows sideload. but once i enter "adb sideload malladus-vs980-2.0.2.zip" it says *cannot read malladus-vs980-2.0.2.zip*. Im stuck on this step. Tried sideloading the gapps package as well but get the same error. If I do an APK file it works fine.

did you select "adb sideload" in twrp

if not, then type "adb push malladus-vs980-2.0.2.zip /sdcard/malladus.zip"
12th May 2014, 09:04 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
[QUOTE=bender_007;52607681]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmrtz


did you select "adb sideload" in twrp

if not, then type "adb push malladus-vs980-2.0.2.zip /sdcard/malladus.zip"

Yes. adb sideload is running on the device. like I said, I sideloaded an APK just to see what would happen and it worked. Just when I push zip files it says cannot read
12th May 2014, 09:11 PM |#14  
bender_007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Đakovo
Thanks Meter: 2,698
 
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=fmrtz;52607762]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender_007


Yes. adb sideload is running on the device. like I said, I sideloaded an APK just to see what would happen and it worked. Just when I push zip files it says cannot read

try putting the rom.zip on c:\


then type adb push c:\rom.zip /sdcard/rom.zip


(turn off sideloading)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes