Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Carbon Kitkat [01.05.14] 4.4.2. Network problem

Tip us?

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubcza View Post
Nothing... nothing... After reboot wifi worked... but only for few minutes... and im not able to forget networks... nothing... it ask me to write password... i did that and... again... Failed to connect... Isnt there any diferences between gt-i9070P and gt-i9070??? Do i have to change something in recovery mode or something? Or my phone is just "special"?

Sorry guys for my questions... I know i must be irritating.. but i just want to solved it! :/
You will have to see with that ROM developer, I did not use it so I can't tell you 100% sure if it works or not for I9070 too.

kubcza
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
You will have to see with that ROM developer, I did not use it so I can't tell you 100% sure if it works or not for I9070 too.
Okey! But thanks for everything! )