Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,079 Members 50,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Hyperdrive S5 theme

Tip us?

CMDPrompt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Hyperdrive S5 theme

I've flashed to the latest Hyperdrive ROM (KitKat). Under the Hyperdrive Hub, there is a download for the Galaxy S5 Theme by sbreen95. I download the zip, but ES Downloader cant extract the contents. Says it is a bad zip file. I've tried multiple times. Has anyone successfully gotten the S5 theme working on the latest Hyperdrive ROM. If so, can you post instructions?

SugeLover
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDPrompt View Post
I've flashed to the latest Hyperdrive ROM (KitKat). Under the Hyperdrive Hub, there is a download for the Galaxy S5 Theme by sbreen95. I download the zip, but ES Downloader cant extract the contents. Says it is a bad zip file. I've tried multiple times. Has anyone successfully gotten the S5 theme working on the latest Hyperdrive ROM. If so, can you post instructions?
Have you tried flashing the zip with safestrap?

CMDPrompt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugelover View Post
Have you tried flashing the zip with safestrap?
By downloading the file, rebooting into Safestrap and then "installing" and selecting the zip file yes. It fails. Is there some other way to do this through safestrap. I can't seem to find instructions anywhere.

CMDPrompt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I should add the error. It says that failed to open the zip file... same thing that happens when I try to extract it on my computer. I have downloaded and tried it multiple times using the above method.