HTC M9 S-OFF In Less Than 24 Hours – No ETA On Release

HTC devices are no stranger to XDA’s Senior Recognized Developers … more

April Fools Round Up: The Year of Nostalgia

April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not … more

Android 5.1 OTA for Nexus Round-Up

The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are … more

Official Lollipop for LG G2 Captured

LG is rolling out the Lollipop update for the LG G2. KDZ images for both 16 GB and 32 GB variants … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] How do i block a number on stock android?

12th May 2014, 10:43 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winder
Thanks Meter: 9
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
So I have this literally overly obsessive ex that keeps calling and texting!! HOW CAN I BLOCK HER NUMBER??!?!?!?!??! I am on a stock rom

UPDATE: I have found that the avast anti virus app allows for text and call blocking!
Last edited by GhostSoldier_US; 12th May 2014 at 10:54 PM.
13th May 2014, 12:26 AM |#2  
4aces's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,099
 
1,586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSoldier_US

So I have this literally overly obsessive ex that keeps calling and texting!! HOW CAN I BLOCK HER NUMBER??!?!?!?!??! I am on a stock rom

UPDATE: I have found that the avast anti virus app allows for text and call blocking!

Easier is open phone push the button left to the home button select call settings and than call rejection. So u don't need a app for that.
13th May 2014, 12:29 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winder
Thanks Meter: 9
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

Easier is open phone push the button left to the home button select call settings and than call rejection. So u don't need a app for that.

Not to be rude but did you read the stock android part?
13th May 2014, 12:41 AM |#4  
4aces's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,099
 
1,586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSoldier_US

Not to be rude but did you read the stock android part?

http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy...view-996p7.php
Scroll down to call reject. I'm sure I used it on stock android.
13th May 2014, 12:46 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winder
Thanks Meter: 9
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces

http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy...view-996p7.php
Scroll down to call reject. I'm sure I used it on stock android.

Stock as in cyanogenmod aosp rom. I have zero features that samsung had on it
13th May 2014, 12:47 AM |#6  
nicholaschum's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag University of Toronto St. George (Hometown: Hong Kong)
Thanks Meter: 6,517
 
3,918 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSoldier_US

Stock as in cyanogenmod aosp rom. I have zero features that samsung had on it

That's not stock, that's called AOSP.

Stock means Samsung Stock on this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 12:52 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winder
Thanks Meter: 9
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholaschum

That's not stock, that's called AOSP.

Stock means Samsung Stock on this forum.

Well sorry This is my first non nexus phone
13th May 2014, 01:15 AM |#8  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,098
 
2,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostSoldier_US

Well sorry This is my first non nexus phone

Google play has few numbers of call block apps if aosp doesn't have it

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the vorner of this rounded earth.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes