Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No MMS on T-mo, bad APN?

Tip us?

diesel73turbo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] No MMS on T-mo, bad APN?

I recently switched to Metro PCS through T-mobile. Since then, I havent been able to send or receive MMS on the phone. Everything else works fine. I checked my APN setitngs and I appear to have the correct ones. I have flashed several roms before returning to stock, and still have the problem. I have also called customer suport and they gave me the exact APN i already have. But if anyone has working MMS on Metro or Tmo, can you post up your APN settings?
Thanks

Durteedee
Old
Thanks Meter 39
You need to use fast.MetroPCS.com apn and add the MMS stuff manual style. I had an Atrix HD on metro then t-mobile, then my Atrix took an arrow to the knee error drowned... I miss kittykat Maxx HD with unlocked bootloader but Sony tl is better than I expected and looks classy

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

diesel73turbo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durteedee View Post
You need to use fast.MetroPCS.com apn and add the MMS stuff manual style. I had an Atrix HD on metro then t-mobile, then my Atrix took an arrow to the knee error drowned... I miss kittykat Maxx HD with unlocked bootloader but Sony tl is better than I expected and looks classy

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Problem solved. They reset the line on their end and it fixed MMS, but blew out SMS. They couldnt fix it, but i ended up fixing it by enabling SMS over IMS through the dialer menu. Still on the fast.metropcs.com APN.