[Q] multirom

Search This thread

fullbloodedmutt

Nov 28, 2012
zephyrhills
i was wonderin can you use multirom and have kit kat 4.4.2 stock/rooted as primary rom,and then have watever rom u preffer to have added? im new to xda and postings guidelines,so i apologize for any wrong doing in my thread in advance!! ;)

fullbloodedmutt

Nov 28, 2012
zephyrhills
ok

yeah i already had multirom installed,i just didnt hv my primary rom right,such in a hurry to check it out i had cm 10 already on it when i installed multirom,but thank you for the info !!:good:

fullbloodedmutt

Nov 28, 2012
zephyrhills
Ok i finally have 4.4.2 rooted /stock as primary, then i have cm as secondary rom, but wen u reboot and go to secondary to boot your rom i hav cm then gapps, how do i remove gapps under the section of rom selections on multirom w/o erasing or doing it all over, i ve tried different things, but afraid i might do erase sunthing and screw and hav to start over, any quick fixes, or just tell me wat i did wrong, everything working perfect except i hv the gapps with the rom selections, and im sure it shouldn't be there, thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

starlit

Aug 4, 2007
have a question with multiROM. So I am not sure if this is the best place to continue.
While installing ROMs/zips, the following message always appears:

Unable to find partition for path '/data'

What am I doing wrong?:confused:

D

Darth

have a question with multiROM. So I am not sure if this is the best place to continue.
While installing ROMs/zips, the following message always appears:

Unable to find partition for path '/data'

What am I doing wrong?:confused:

You'd do best asking in the multirom thread.

Asking here is considered thread hijacking. As it has nothing to do with this thread. ;)