Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 43,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] verizon note 3 android 4.3 update to kitkat 4.4.2 custom Roms

Tip us?

shogun3340
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] verizon note 3 android 4.3 update to kitkat 4.4.2 custom Roms

Where can I find custom Roms for the verizon galaxy note 3 after I update to kitkat 4.4.2 I haven't been able to find any on xda ?

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun3340 View Post
Where can I find custom Roms for the verizon galaxy note 3 after I update to kitkat 4.4.2 I haven't been able to find any on xda ?
Look in the Android Development section of this forum.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

mdorrett
Old
Thanks Meter 106

DONATE TO ME
There has only been a few released but SS rom slots 1 through 4 not working yet so not able to keep a safe partition

Galaxy Note 3 Stock Rooted Xposed
Galaxy Gear Rooted Null Rom
Suck It Nerds!

mcloviin26
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default help installing the baja Rom

I know this is a dump quetion but im trying to install bajarom final.....im doiung it with safestrap 3.72 but i istall it n reboot with recovery n when i instal the rom it goes through good but ater that i put reboot finishing installing the rom ...it goes black n i wait for about 5 mins...it still black...on the lil blue light still blinking...but it doesnt install need help plz

SugeLover
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcloviin26 View Post
I know this is a dump quetion but im trying to install bajarom final.....im doiung it with safestrap 3.72 but i istall it n reboot with recovery n when i instal the rom it goes through good but ater that i put reboot finishing installing the rom ...it goes black n i wait for about 5 mins...it still black...on the lil blue light still blinking...but it doesnt install need help plz
Make sure you wipe data/cache/dalvik before installing and allow the rom to fully install in safestrap before trying to reboot. Safestrap will prompt you when it's completed. Hopefully I'm understanding your question.