Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] verizon note 3 android 4.3 update to kitkat 4.4.2 custom Roms

OP shogun3340

30th April 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Where can I find custom Roms for the verizon galaxy note 3 after I update to kitkat 4.4.2 I haven't been able to find any on xda ?
30th April 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,032

3,353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun3340

Where can I find custom Roms for the verizon galaxy note 3 after I update to kitkat 4.4.2 I haven't been able to find any on xda ?

Look in the Android Development section of this forum.
mdorrett
10th May 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #3  

n/a posts
There has only been a few released but SS rom slots 1 through 4 not working yet so not able to keep a safe partition

Galaxy Note 3 Stock Rooted Xposed
Galaxy Gear Rooted Null Rom
Suck It Nerds!
13th May 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #4  

2 posts
help installing the baja Rom
I know this is a dump quetion but im trying to install bajarom final.....im doiung it with safestrap 3.72 but i istall it n reboot with recovery n when i instal the rom it goes through good but ater that i put reboot finishing installing the rom ...it goes black n i wait for about 5 mins...it still black...on the lil blue light still blinking...but it doesnt install need help plz
13th May 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcloviin26

I know this is a dump quetion but im trying to install bajarom final.....im doiung it with safestrap 3.72 but i istall it n reboot with recovery n when i instal the rom it goes through good but ater that i put reboot finishing installing the rom ...it goes black n i wait for about 5 mins...it still black...on the lil blue light still blinking...but it doesnt install need help plz

Make sure you wipe data/cache/dalvik before installing and allow the rom to fully install in safestrap before trying to reboot. Safestrap will prompt you when it's completed. Hopefully I'm understanding your question.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread