Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,653 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommendations on headphones?

Tip us?

Biomusic
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Recommendations on headphones?

Hi!! I got myself a s5 and I love how I can listen music with it through my ear buds and sport earbuds. but when I travel I want to hear better sound quality with headphones. I was thinking about getting sol republic headphones like the track ultra. also want the headphones to be able to use the buttons with it, not only call and end call like most headphones are because they are made for apple crap. please and thank you!
Zero Galaxy S5

justanotherasian
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomusic View Post
Hi!! I got myself a s5 and I love how I can listen music with it through my ear buds and sport earbuds. but when I travel I want to hear better sound quality with headphones. I was thinking about getting sol republic headphones like the track ultra. also want the headphones to be able to use the buttons with it, not only call and end call like most headphones are because they are made for apple crap. please and thank you!
What do you mean buttons? Sol Republic's Track ultra's buttons are used for call and end call, though it also offers volume control and pause/resume/skip. Most headphones offer that though... Plus, do you have a budget and what kind of music do you listen most to?
The Following User Says Thank You to justanotherasian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JmJ17
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomusic View Post
Take a look to the Xiaomi Piston rev 2.

They sounds good, looks good, are cheap and the remote buttons works with Android. What else?

https://www.google.es/search?q=Xiaom...=1655&bih=1316
The Following User Says Thank You to JmJ17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmJ17 View Post
Take a look to the Xiaomi Piston rev 2.

They sounds good, looks good, are cheap and the remote buttons works with Android. What else?

https://www.google.es/search?q=Xiaom...=1655&bih=1316
I think it's best if you can get them direct from their site, but since they have started to enter the international market, there site only has information, not too sure if you can contact them and buy online. there are too many fakes available online.

but if you live in china, hong kong, singapore and malaysia you are ok.

site www.mi.com
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST
Xiao Mi Piston IF Edition
The Following User Says Thank You to kms108 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

guhn3r
Old
Thanks Meter 6
+1 for Xiaomi Piston 2.1

Two fat thumbs mashing on a gorilla
The Following User Says Thank You to guhn3r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vulcanvillalta
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Default Le headphones

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Xiaom.../dp/B00HUNUOJW

Here are a good pair (already discussed in this forum). There is a seller towards the bottom of the listings, Zhengnan'shop, that ships from China, but is the real deal. I don't have these headphones, but if I was on the market for some, I might. I still use a pair of crap ones that I have had for a few years. Might be time to upgrade soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to vulcanvillalta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 833
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanvillalta View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Original-Xiaom.../dp/B00HUNUOJW

Here are a good pair (already discussed in this forum). There is a seller towards the bottom of the listings, Zhengnan'shop, that ships from China, but is the real deal. I don't have these headphones, but if I was on the market for some, I might. I still use a pair of crap ones that I have had for a few years. Might be time to upgrade soon!
Doesn't seem real to me, there is no harm in trying and nothing to lose, as the price is very cheap.
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST
The Following User Says Thank You to kms108 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kms108
Old
Thanks Meter 833
I just ordered 2 set of the mi earphones which is the if product design award version.

I just want to see the differences from this and the normal version.

http://buy.mi.com/hk/item/1141300075
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM900F

Sony XBA 3
Sony MDR EX600
Sony MDR EX800ST

SuperTek
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I really like the SMS (Street) by 50 headphones as an alternative to Sol Republic and Beats by Dr. Dre myself.

http://smsby50.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperTek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Biomusic
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Nice thanks guys. I looked up of Master tracks from sol Republic and i have to say I love them! And they are about 50% off at Amazon!

Zero S5
Zero Galaxy S5

The Following User Says Thank You to Biomusic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]