Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 36,210 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Omate Truesmart OUI 2.0 help

Tip us?

airbus1721
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Omate Truesmart OUI 2.0 help

I know there are a lot of True smart owners who don't like the OUI 2.0. launcher . But I do, question is there away to make the OUI 2.0 launcher my main home screen and my default screen.? I've noticed that once you click off this screen or turn off phone it reverts back to the android screen. Any comments or suggestions?

funky0308
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 5,072

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbus1721 View Post
I know there are a lot of True smart owners who don't like the OUI 2.0. launcher . But I do, question is there away to make the OUI 2.0 launcher my main home screen and my default screen.? I've noticed that once you click off this screen or turn off phone it reverts back to the android screen. Any comments or suggestions?
I would like to help but I don't understand you mate...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

death_entry
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:

You need to set the OUI launcher to be the default one... normally you just clear the settings of the launcher app and it will give you the options again to choose which launcher when you press home... not sure how you do that with stock launcher :P perhaps clear the OUI settings or google around a bit, failing that re-installed OUI from OStore and hopefully you will get the option come back up to select the default launcher.
LG G2 32GB KitKat
Omate TrueSmart Watch 8GB EU JellyBean

airbus1721
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Omate Truesmart OUI 2.0 default settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_entry View Post
You need to set the OUI launcher to be the default one... normally you just clear the settings of the launcher app and it will give you the options again to choose which launcher when you press home... not sure how you do that with stock launcher :P perhaps clear the OUI settings or google around a bit, failing that re-installed OUI from OStore and hopefully you will get the option come back up to select the default launcher.

Thanks for the help, makes sense, now gotta figure out how set default launcher to the OUI 2.0 launcher, any ideas of suggestions?

kssr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Prompt Launcher Switcher

Quote:

Thanks for the help, makes sense, now gotta figure out how set default launcher to the OUI 2.0 launcher, any ideas of suggestions?
There is a neat little app in the Google Play Store called "Launcher Switcher" : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...switcher&hl=en

I had the same problem you are having, this app enables you to easly change launchers and make them default if you like.