Ask a question

No registration required

Downloading multi apps on play store?

OP corybucher

12th May 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76

1,121 posts
Hi all, just wondering if there is a method to downloading multiple apps from the play store under the apps that I have either installed before or purchased? I have a ton of apps I've installed or purchased from all the previous android phones I've owned but its a pain in the ass to keep having to install one by one and it always brings me back to the top of the list of my apps. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be much appreciated, thank you -Cory

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
12th May 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by corybucher

Hi all, just wondering if there is a method to downloading multiple apps from the play store under the apps that I have either installed before or purchased? I have a ton of apps I've installed or purchased from all the previous android phones I've owned but its a pain in the ass to keep having to install one by one and it always brings me back to the top of the list of my apps. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be much appreciated, thank you -Cory

I haven't tried this but I think if you sync your phone settings to your google account, it'll automatically download all the apps when you do a restore to a new phone?! or does it only work on iOS only? I had to download the apps from Google Store myself but I don't have that many so I don't mind really. That's all I can say so far, mate.
12th May 2014, 02:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

1,121 posts
Figured it out last night. Just hold on one of the apps in my apps/all and it allows to multi select

12th May 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #4  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
More
cool thanks for the tips. Hah. I'll keep it in mind next time.
13th May 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

1,121 posts
No problem

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread