Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Downloading multi apps on play store?

Tip us?

corybucher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Default Downloading multi apps on play store?

Hi all, just wondering if there is a method to downloading multiple apps from the play store under the apps that I have either installed before or purchased? I have a ton of apps I've installed or purchased from all the previous android phones I've owned but its a pain in the ass to keep having to install one by one and it always brings me back to the top of the list of my apps. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be much appreciated, thank you -Cory

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Alright So I guess apparently my signature offended people so I was asked to remove it and type in something else. Well here is something else!

paulthuong
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by corybucher View Post
Hi all, just wondering if there is a method to downloading multiple apps from the play store under the apps that I have either installed before or purchased? I have a ton of apps I've installed or purchased from all the previous android phones I've owned but its a pain in the ass to keep having to install one by one and it always brings me back to the top of the list of my apps. If anyone can shed some light on this I would be much appreciated, thank you -Cory

I haven't tried this but I think if you sync your phone settings to your google account, it'll automatically download all the apps when you do a restore to a new phone?! or does it only work on iOS only? I had to download the apps from Google Store myself but I don't have that many so I don't mind really. That's all I can say so far, mate.

corybucher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
Figured it out last night. Just hold on one of the apps in my apps/all and it allows to multi select

Alright So I guess apparently my signature offended people so I was asked to remove it and type in something else. Well here is something else!

paulthuong
Old
Thanks Meter 6
cool thanks for the tips. Hah. I'll keep it in mind next time.

corybucher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 71
No problem