5,815,214 Members 39,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help!!! My phone will only boot into cwm recovery.

Tip us?

Droid X_46
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Help!!! My phone will only boot into cwm recovery.

My phone's backup does nothing when I try to restore it. I've also tried rebooting without the backup and nothing works. My phone will only boot into recovery. I am rooted, running JELLY BEAN, NEGALITE ROM r52, and CLOCKWORKMOD for my custom recovery. My firmware is MF9. What do I do to get my phone up and running again? Please list step by step or direct me to where I can follow the directions.
Thank You

31ken31
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid X_46 View Post
My phone's backup does nothing when I try to restore it. I've also tried rebooting without the backup and nothing works. My phone will only boot into recovery. I am rooted, running JELLY BEAN, NEGALITE ROM r52, and CLOCKWORKMOD for my custom recovery. My firmware is MF9. What do I do to get my phone up and running again? Please list step by step or direct me to where I can follow the directions.
Thank You
Forget the backup for now and re flash and see if that helps... wipe all as you would with any rom install

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Free mobile app
HTC One XL ATT S-OFF
ViperXL 3.2.5
ElementalX 5.0

luigi311
Old
Thanks Meter 276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid X_46 View Post
Thank You
If you want to try and save some stuff reflash the Rom over itself without flashing (dirty flash) this might get the phone up and running allowing u to save stuff like messages or app data via titanium backup

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk