Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,844 Members 50,844 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

This Device Has a Patch File Installed ?!

Tip us?
 
xeinebiu
Old
(Last edited by xeinebiu; 10th February 2014 at 05:51 PM.) Reason: wrong image
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 46
Join Date: Dec 2012
Default This Device Has a Patch File Installed ?!

I just did a nandroid backup and i saw this ... i know this is a patch for my service sim card because when i dont have this patch i cant make call , not registered network show up ... then i pay 20$ someone to install me this patch ... can i backup just these patched files ?
 
Ancientsthe
Old
#2  
Ancientsthe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 47
Join Date: Nov 2012
I make also nandroid backups and see the same message but I'm 100% sure I don't have a patch installed for issue's with my service sim or any other part, because I dont have any issue's with my phone.
 
xeinebiu
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 46
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsthe View Post
I make also nandroid backups and see the same message but I'm 100% sure I don't have a patch installed for issue's with my service sim or any other part, because I dont have any issue's with my phone.
thnx 4 ur reply ... but i know i have a patchi file installed and i have to find it out
 
Ancientsthe
Old
#4  
Ancientsthe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 47
Join Date: Nov 2012
I also must have a patch installed but it's not for my service sim but I do see that same message.

Very much like to know how to read this patch installed message also
 
Ancientsthe
Old
#5  
Ancientsthe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 47
Join Date: Nov 2012
Still no anwser to the question but I think I have an anwser for you because yesterday I got a little trouble
see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2652796

and this morning when I checked my backup I did see this log:

Starting backup...
Running with the following commands: -i --utc --storage /storage/sdcard1 -pd -r -nd
Dedupe not found... Installing dedupe...
Missing patch detected... Installing patch...

Using ash Shell
##########################################
Online Nandroid Backup v9.20
* A tool to perform a nandroid backup
without booting into recovery.
* It is fully compatible with nandroid.
* Type 'onandroid --help' for usage
instructions.
* Created by Ameer Dawood
##########################################

02:02:06 Using busybox from: /data/data/com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files/busybox
02:02:06 Checking for root permissions...
02:02:06 Root permissions acquired!
02:02:06 Analysing battery level...
02:02:06 Sufficient battery available!
02:02:06 Checking version of BusyBox installed...
02:02:06 BusyBox version 1.20 or above installed!
02:02:06 Searching for SD card...
02:02:06 Alternate storage media provided!
02:02:06 This device has a patch file installed!
02:02:06 Incremental backup mode selected at run time!
02:02:06 Checking for required tools...
02:02:06 All required tools available!
02:02:07 Checking disk space...
02:02:08 SD Card Free Space: 11548 MB
02:02:08 Required Space: 3315 MB
02:02:08 Necessary disk space available!
02:02:08 Detecting mountpoints to exclude...
02:02:08 Backing up to /storage/sdcard1/clockworkmod/backup/2014-02-19.02.02.06
02:02:08 Backing up the old backup for replace operation... 100%
02:02:11 Backing up /boot.... 100%
02:02:13 Backing up /recovery.... 100%
02:02:16 Backing up /system............................................ ........... 100%
02:04:08 Backing up /data.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................... 100%
02:25:53 Backing up /cache... 100%
02:25:55 Backing up /efs.... 100%
02:26:00 Backing up /preload..... 100%
02:26:08 Replacing old backup with new backup... 100%
02:26:11 Generating md5sum... 100%
02:26:13 Verifying md5sum... 100%
02:26:14 Online Nandroid Backup Completed in 24 minutes 8 seconds!
exitcode [0]


Think this explains my patch but also your patch installed

Did you checked your selective restore options you have when you start a restore of the system Apps+Data with Nandroid?
 
ninja-grandpa
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 32
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsthe View Post
Still no anwser to the question but I think I have an anwser for you because yesterday I got a little trouble
see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2652796

and this morning when I checked my backup I did see this log:

Starting backup...
Running with the following commands: -i --utc --storage /storage/sdcard1 -pd -r -nd
Dedupe not found... Installing dedupe...
Missing patch detected... Installing patch...

Using ash Shell
##########################################
Online Nandroid Backup v9.20
* A tool to perform a nandroid backup
without booting into recovery.
* It is fully compatible with nandroid.
* Type 'onandroid --help' for usage
instructions.
* Created by Ameer Dawood
##########################################

02:02:06 Using busybox from: /data/data/com.h3r3t1c.onnandbup/files/busybox
02:02:06 Checking for root permissions...
02:02:06 Root permissions acquired!
02:02:06 Analysing battery level...
02:02:06 Sufficient battery available!
02:02:06 Checking version of BusyBox installed...
02:02:06 BusyBox version 1.20 or above installed!
02:02:06 Searching for SD card...
02:02:06 Alternate storage media provided!
02:02:06 This device has a patch file installed!
02:02:06 Incremental backup mode selected at run time!
02:02:06 Checking for required tools...
02:02:06 All required tools available!
02:02:07 Checking disk space...
02:02:08 SD Card Free Space: 11548 MB
02:02:08 Required Space: 3315 MB
02:02:08 Necessary disk space available!
02:02:08 Detecting mountpoints to exclude...
02:02:08 Backing up to /storage/sdcard1/clockworkmod/backup/2014-02-19.02.02.06
02:02:08 Backing up the old backup for replace operation... 100%
02:02:11 Backing up /boot.... 100%
02:02:13 Backing up /recovery.... 100%
02:02:16 Backing up /system............................................ ........... 100%
02:04:08 Backing up /data.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................... 100%
02:25:53 Backing up /cache... 100%
02:25:55 Backing up /efs.... 100%
02:26:00 Backing up /preload..... 100%
02:26:08 Replacing old backup with new backup... 100%
02:26:11 Generating md5sum... 100%
02:26:13 Verifying md5sum... 100%
02:26:14 Online Nandroid Backup Completed in 24 minutes 8 seconds!
exitcode [0]


Think this explains my patch but also your patch installed

Did you checked your selective restore options you have when you start a restore of the system Apps+Data with Nandroid?
So is it because it had to find an alternative saving point? Mine says that to an its never done it b4.... Mine don't say [/color] though .... I don't quite understand

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-grandpa View Post
So is it because it had to find an alternative saving point? Mine says that to an its never done it b4.... Mine don't say [/color] though .... I don't quite understand
Or do you mean its because of selective restore?
 
Ancientsthe
Old
#7  
Ancientsthe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 47
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientsthe View Post
this morning when I checked my backup I did see this log:

Missing patch detected... Installing patch...


02:02:06 This device has a patch file installed!



Think this explains my patch but also your patch installed

Did you checked your selective restore options you have when you start a restore of the system Apps+Data with Nandroid?
No, I dont think your $20 patch is the same patch you see during the backup. This patch must be needed to make your backup work. Your patch is needed to make calls.

My question to check your selective restore was about if your patch was actually a file or script to check on your phone. Maybe you can check the filename or script name who ever installed the $20 patch ?


Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes