Hi Guys, About 2.5 months ago i bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 which has been working fine (although a few times the battery has strangely emptied without being used in just 4-6 hours
. However this Saturday i was at a car show and i was taking lots of pictures and videos, but when my battery started to run low i began to switch the phone on and off between each shot to save the battery. As i was heading to the car to leave, the battery ran out, so i quickly plugged it to the car, then the 'battery is charging' symbol appeared for a second then BLANK...since then the phone hasn't switched on, or vibrated, or made a noise or anything...its DEAD. When i charge the phone it heats up and gets very hot. I really don't know what to do to get it alive again, any advice would be highly appreciated!!!