Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Did my device change identity? Apps not available and device gone from play store.

OP Delano.888

12th May 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #11  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,139
 
1,866 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano.888

Which comes with knox, correct?

But roms can come de-knoxed, right? And this one isn't.

I already have root so warranty is not that big of an issue.

Yes comes with knox but not enabled so there is no knox counter saying warranty void 0x1.
All custom roms come deknoxed, nothing to fear about knox.
BTW: Knox is in fact only an application to run on business devices of companies. No use and importance for private users.
12th May 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 23
 
356 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwizzard

Yes comes with knox but not enabled so there is no knox counter saying warranty void 0x1.
All custom roms come deknoxed, nothing to fear about knox.
BTW: Knox is in fact only an application to run on business devices of companies. No use and importance for private users.

Okay thanks.

I'm not planning on updating any time soon and I want 4.4 doesn't REALLY matter which rom.
Can you advise me which rom is most done atm? So I don't have to update in a month again?
12th May 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #13  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,139
 
1,866 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Most roms are still in development and change their bases as soon as new firmware is available.
Many of them deal with new S5 features and also Note 3 goodies are inbuilt.

It is totally your choice - not mine - what you need and prefer
Take a look around HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 23
 
356 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwizzard

Most roms are still in development and change their bases as soon as new firmware is available.
Many of them deal with new S5 features and also Note 3 goodies are inbuilt.

It is totally your choice - not mine - what you need and prefer
Take a look around HERE

Okay thanks going to install ditto and hope it fixes my issue as well, if not I'll be back here.

Guess I messed up some stuff, have to open a new thread.
Last edited by Delano.888; 12th May 2014 at 03:30 PM.
13th May 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #15  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 264
 
826 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
P.S. @Delano.888 if ur play store has no connection, use a root browser and delete the host file from the etc folder, Just a pro tip for u

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Sent from a small country named Singapore.
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!
13th May 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 23
 
356 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwenzhao

P.S. @Delano.888 if ur play store has no connection, use a root browser and delete the host file from the etc folder, Just a pro tip for u

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Sent from a small country named Singapore.
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

I did that 3 times because that tip is all over the internet but it didn't help. The new rom did fix the problem though so this thread is no longer needed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes