Search This thread

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
Hello
iam Just sharing The Work Of
and I Confirm Its working on our device
from the Original thread

★About Theme Chooser★
One of my favorite things to do on Android is use the T-Mobile Theme Chooser to change the look of my phone. With a
few simple clicks you can alter things like the notification pulldown bar, toast notifications, check boxes, and button
colors.
Because this is something so powerful (and empowering to the user), I want to clear up any misconceptions anyone had
about the Theme Chooser, so join me after the break for a primer on what it is, when you can use it, and why you
should.
Not just for T-Mobile
This might sound kind of ridiculous, but the T-Mobile Theme Chooser doesn't only work on T-Mobile phones. The app
gained it's moniker because T-Mobile actually designed the app. Fortunately, they did it openly and for the community,
not to gain leverage for their own phones.
It gained popularity because it got packaged in a little custom ROM you might have heard of called CyanogenMod . With
open code and wide distribution in a popular ROM, themers got right to work and have created oodles of themes that
work in conjunction with the Theme Chooser.
Root-only access
Speaking of CyanogenMod, well, it's something you need to be rooted to flash. The Theme Chooser is actually no
different and requires that you have root, too.
If that sounds redundant, it probably is. But when you get to talking about theming things on your phone, the first
assumptions might be that we're doing something in ADW or LauncherPro Plus.
However, the parts of your phone that'll be themed using a Theme Chooser theme are far outside the realm of what ADW
or LauncherPro Plus can do. Because we're not limited to simple icons and can actually theme parts of the whole system,
Theme Chooser themes go much deeper and thus, are root-only.
Theme Chooser ≠ ADW Themes
When you use something like an ADW or LauncherPro Plus theme, changing your icons is probably the extent of what
you'll get. You'll probably also get something like an included custom wallpaper, and maybe something for the main
dock (and in the case of ADW, the hidden dock, too).
Themes written for the Theme Chooser can change (or theme) icons, but there's much more to it than that.
The biggest appeal of the Theme Chooser is that it can change things on your phone like system colors throughout the
entire experience. For example, the Tangerine theme I'm using right now makes the colors of everything orange,
especially evident in the notification pulldown bar icons.

★About My Work★
Most of u know that iam trying to make Our Devices Looks Like S5 i was doing good job months ago and iam glad to Present You S5 Theme For Theme Chooser

★Feautures★

-modded taps
-moded dial bad not 100% yet
-moded press
-modded crusers>Select txt
-more moded status bar
-modefied popup
-modefied some buttons
-modefied some power widget
-moded settings header
-moded parts of statusbar
-statusbar color=grey (will make it gredient latter) btw:u can do that by modding systemui.apk
-new stats
-new signal bars
-new dial bad
-new NOTIFY togles
-A bit Lighter Color
-new press color
-new indicators
-modes wallpapers like s5
-new scorl holder
-new Thump
-moded seek
-moded parts of fm radio
-moded Parts of mms.apk
-moded parts of contacts
-moded contact pictures
-moded ICONS
-Moded Some XML
-Moded Parts Of Music
-Moded Selector menu like Browser's....etc

★Quick Preview★
mese9are.jpg

★Sharing /using Rules★
☆For rom makers who want to use my theme Have To Give Me A credit And Mention That Thread's Link
☆ For People who want to share my Theme U "Mustnot" Give Download Links Just Use that thread's link and they come and download it from here

★Currently Supports★
MDPI-LDPI Devices Which Have Theme Chooser
When ITS final I Will Port to HDPI

Original Thread-Here

Last edited:
Reactions: AniTRoX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello
    iam Just sharing The Work Of
    and I Confirm Its working on our device
    from the Original thread

★About Theme Chooser★
    One of my favorite things to do on Android is use the T-Mobile Theme Chooser to change the look of my phone. With a
    few simple clicks you can alter things like the notification pulldown bar, toast notifications, check boxes, and button
    colors.
    Because this is something so powerful (and empowering to the user), I want to clear up any misconceptions anyone had
    about the Theme Chooser, so join me after the break for a primer on what it is, when you can use it, and why you
    should.
    Not just for T-Mobile
    This might sound kind of ridiculous, but the T-Mobile Theme Chooser doesn't only work on T-Mobile phones. The app
    gained it's moniker because T-Mobile actually designed the app. Fortunately, they did it openly and for the community,
    not to gain leverage for their own phones.
    It gained popularity because it got packaged in a little custom ROM you might have heard of called CyanogenMod . With
    open code and wide distribution in a popular ROM, themers got right to work and have created oodles of themes that
    work in conjunction with the Theme Chooser.
    Root-only access
    Speaking of CyanogenMod, well, it's something you need to be rooted to flash. The Theme Chooser is actually no
    different and requires that you have root, too.
    If that sounds redundant, it probably is. But when you get to talking about theming things on your phone, the first
    assumptions might be that we're doing something in ADW or LauncherPro Plus.
    However, the parts of your phone that'll be themed using a Theme Chooser theme are far outside the realm of what ADW
    or LauncherPro Plus can do. Because we're not limited to simple icons and can actually theme parts of the whole system,
    Theme Chooser themes go much deeper and thus, are root-only.
    Theme Chooser ≠ ADW Themes
    When you use something like an ADW or LauncherPro Plus theme, changing your icons is probably the extent of what
    you'll get. You'll probably also get something like an included custom wallpaper, and maybe something for the main
    dock (and in the case of ADW, the hidden dock, too).
    Themes written for the Theme Chooser can change (or theme) icons, but there's much more to it than that.
    The biggest appeal of the Theme Chooser is that it can change things on your phone like system colors throughout the
    entire experience. For example, the Tangerine theme I'm using right now makes the colors of everything orange,
    especially evident in the notification pulldown bar icons.

★About My Work★
    Most of u know that iam trying to make Our Devices Looks Like S5 i was doing good job months ago and iam glad to Present You S5 Theme For Theme Chooser

★Feautures★

-modded taps
    -moded dial bad not 100% yet
    -moded press
    -modded crusers>Select txt
    -more moded status bar
    -modefied popup
    -modefied some buttons
    -modefied some power widget
    -moded settings header
    -moded parts of statusbar
    -statusbar color=grey (will make it gredient latter) btw:u can do that by modding systemui.apk
    -new stats
    -new signal bars
    -new dial bad
    -new NOTIFY togles
    -A bit Lighter Color
    -new press color
    -new indicators
    -modes wallpapers like s5
    -new scorl holder
    -new Thump
    -moded seek
    -moded parts of fm radio
    -moded Parts of mms.apk
    -moded parts of contacts
    -moded contact pictures
    -moded ICONS
    -Moded Some XML
    -Moded Parts Of Music
    -Moded Selector menu like Browser's....etc

★Quick Preview★
    mese9are.jpg

★Sharing /using Rules★
    ☆For rom makers who want to use my theme Have To Give Me A credit And Mention That Thread's Link
    ☆ For People who want to share my Theme U "Mustnot" Give Download Links Just Use that thread's link and they come and download it from here

★Currently Supports★
    MDPI-LDPI Devices Which Have Theme Chooser
    When ITS final I Will Port to HDPI

Original Thread-Here