[Q] whatsapp can't get incomming messages at standby

OP NaNoNe

13th May 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
When my nexus 5 (32GB rooted) is in standby mode, incomming messages can't be received - why?
When I wake it up it's get those messages that have sent to me before a long time (sometimes few hours).

How can I fix this?
I'm with stock rom...
By the way. is there better rom for nexus 5 than the stock rom?
Last edited by NaNoNe; 13th May 2014 at 10:03 AM.
13th May 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #2  
Flag Zahlah
Thanks Meter: 127

71 posts
More
Sign Wrong Forum But Will Help You
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNoNe

When my nexus 5 (32GB rooted) is in standby mode, incomming messages can't be received - why?
When I wake it up it's get those messages that have sent to me before a long time (sometimes few hours).

How can I fix this?
I'm with stock rom...
By the way. is there better rom for nexus 5 than the stock rom?

First of all, go to Wifi in the Settings Menu (the first on the list), tap on it, then tap on the 3-dot menu, there is an option called "Advanced", so tap on that and you'll get something like "Keep Wifi on during sleep", tap on it and choose Always. Even when screen is off but Wifi must be on, you will receive those text messages. As for your second request, best ROM or suggestions are not allowed on xda, if you want a ROM better than stock, you have to test something by yourself since performance and experience differs from one user to another (there are plenty like CyanogenMod, SlimKat, Beanstalk, ParanoidAndroid... etc).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread