Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,353 Members 47,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN][TAR] G900TUVU1ANCH_G900TTMB1ANCH_G900TUVU1ANCH_HOME.tar .md5

Tip us?

vvveith
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Exclamation Knox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCreeper View Post
Who really cares about KNOX!!! If you do care, why not just leave your device alone. It would be nice if people who cared about tripping KNOX had a thread of their own. I'm just saying......
Why would anyone care? I just exchanged my phone in a T Mobile store, They told me straight out that if Knox is tripped, you cannot Jump or exchange phone, no exceptions and all store personnel are trained to check. So if you subscribe to the Jump program, and wish to get the value from it, you cannot do anything that will trip that counter. Simple.

Asus Transformer Prime/Samsung Galaxy S5/Samsung Note 3
Stock Radio latest version
Latest Samsung Update
SanDisc SD 32G Class10

CottonCreeper
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvveith View Post
Why would anyone care? I just exchanged my phone in a T Mobile store, They told me straight out that if Knox is tripped, you cannot Jump or exchange phone, no exceptions and all store personnel are trained to check. So if you subscribe to the Jump program, and wish to get the value from it, you cannot do anything that will trip that counter. Simple.
Jump is a joke.... I made out much better selling my phone. I had the note 3 if I jumped I got 350 credit towards my S5. I sold my N3 for $525 with cases included. You only get what you have left to pay off towards a new phone. Jump is a rip off for those who can't sell a phone. If anything say you lost it and pay 175 for a new one then sell them both. Pay your phone off and get your upgrade still making a profit They use profit from jumpers to make up for people like me who know how to play the game.....
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience...

vvveith
Old
Thanks Meter 87

DONATE TO ME
Clock Not everyone can spend that kind of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CottonCreeper View Post
Jump is a joke.... I made out much better selling my phone. I had the note 3 if I jumped I got 350 credit towards my S5. I sold my N3 for $525 with cases included. You only get what you have left to pay off towards a new phone. Jump is a rip off for those who can't sell a phone. If anything say you lost it and pay 175 for a new one then sell them both. Pay your phone off and get your upgrade still making a profit They use profit from jumpers to make up for people like me who know how to play the game.....
I used to sell all my phones but now I don't have the time nor patience to list and sell used gear. Too many people on my plan, to many phones and just need an easy out. Everyone knows how to sell their phone, but many of us like the insurance and ease at which we can just walk into a store, see a knew phone, take it and give them our old one. Deals done, took five minutes and I can do it every three months. To each their own, when it was just me back in the HTC HD2 days it was cool selling my old phones, but today it's much easier to just trade them in.

Asus Transformer Prime/Samsung Galaxy S5/Samsung Note 3
Stock Radio latest version
Latest Samsung Update
SanDisc SD 32G Class10

casonswag
Old
Thanks Meter 896
Anyone tried this in mobile odin?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to casonswag For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrao
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
Here is a Mirror in case anyone wants it Hosted on my Server!

http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...%2FT-Mobile%2F
where is it listed? S5 directory is empty

hyelton
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2315

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrao View Post
where is it listed? S5 directory is empty
Redirect must not be working correctly. They are all here.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...715487&page=17
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 (White)

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com

Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored: Send a PM my Way
My Server Specs: 24X Intel Xeon E5-2620 2.1Ghz,32GB Ram,2TB HD
Tags
galaxy s5, odin tar, tmo s5, tmobile s5