FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[HELP] what should i do to download app like gmail?

13th May 2014, 01:39 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi, what should i do to download app like gmail and google chrome?? in Ostore and Aptoide there isn't this app. Thanks
 
 
13th May 2014, 01:42 PM |#2  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,659
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronzo92

hi, what should i do to download app like gmail and google chrome?? in Ostore and Aptoide there isn't this app. Thanks

Install Google Play Store or download apk files on your watch (from web, Google them) and install them on your watch.

First, go to settings/security and check this box


Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
13th May 2014, 02:42 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

Install Google Play Store or download apk files on your watch (from web, Google them) and install them on your watch.

First, go to settings/security and check this box

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

thanks a lot, can i do another question? when I select "time provided by the network", the clock provided me a wrong time…is there a way to have the right time? if i put the right time manually, when i turn off the clock, it becomes wrong again.
13th May 2014, 02:44 PM |#4  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,659
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronzo92

thanks a lot, can i do another question? when I select "time provided by the network", the clock provided me a wrong time…is there a way to have the right time? if i put the right time manually, when i turn off the clock, it becomes wrong again.

Check your time zone settings.
It's probably on Chinese or something similar time zone...

It's hard for me tell without watch but I guess that should be it...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes