[Q] Building a UnORom on Gentoo

15th April 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi there,

as I don't have permission to write on the Unofficial Rom Project Thread, I am asking here for a GUIDE to setup a jenkins server that automatically builds ROMs for my Sensation aka Pyramid.
Is anyone here who can help me to get into the build process for the first time on an continious integration server.

What did I already did?

I have set up Java 1.6 to build a Cyanogenmod 11 and I m not sure if it should be Java 7?
I downloaded the entire sources from github. I m sorry I m not allowed to post a link.
via
so I hope that isnt the wrong way as I am following multiple guides to accomplish my target.

So I wanted to set up it all for the first time to run a compilation without jenkins then I 'm stuck at the point where I integrate the UnORom files - I only could set up a
Code:
git clone  https://github.com/UnORoms/android_device_htc_pyramid.git
and then i succesfully executed
Code:
./extract-files.sh
so it downloaded a couple of files from my phone.

But when I do a
Code:
lunch
there don't exists a cm_pyramid?
So I m stuck at this point and I m politely asking for help.(Maybe to accomplish my personal goal of using a continious integration server at least

Thanks in advance for your replys
13th May 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Nobody knows how to build a android rom for a specific device?
In my case the HTC Sensation?
I would be glad if there where some tutorials of implementing the necessary files into my cm11-tree.
Could anyone please give it a try?
13th May 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 447

714 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefdome

Nobody knows how to build a android rom for a specific device?
In my case the HTC Sensation?
I would be glad if there where some tutorials of implementing the necessary files into my cm11-tree.
Could anyone please give it a try?

I'm not 100% familiar with building roms, but I once compiled them completely from source for testing purposes.
Do you have device files and kernel in your local manifest to sync them from somewhere or did you take what you need from your phone? Not sure if it's required or not.
When I had everything ready I had to run
Code:
./device/htc/pyramid/repo-patcher.sh
then I could run
Code:
lunch cm_pyramid-userdebug
and it worked.

Not sure if it works same way here too, since I did that when I used Team-Sennyc2 device tree.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread