[Q] I messed up my new kindle hdx7

OP AndroidMilos

12th May 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

150 posts
ug.I am visiting serbia now. My kindle is about 20 days old. I rooted it, safestrapped etc. Now I like the Kindle so much that I want to upgrade to the 64gb version. So I decided to unroot it without a pc, did a factory wipe which even deleted my stock backup so no OS available to restore. tried to power up and got as far as language choice then keeps going back to same page. So I tried a power down up and it just stays on same screen after I get thru the twrp screen. I dont have a pc available here. I want to at least rid this device of any rooting/twrp/safestrap stuff before I send back to Amazon
Any advice on this?

Fixed! As a last resort, I held the power key for a whole minute while kindle appeared to be resetting
A number of times with my finger stayed on the power button. It then powered up correctly and now runs like
A charm. So for now I am wondering if I really should pursue getting the 64 Gb version.
Hopefully this simple fix will help others.
Last edited by AndroidMilos; 13th May 2014 at 07:21 AM. Reason: fixed
13th May 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Angry as i know you´re hdx is bricked
you show grey kindle logo? you are bricked your device and since know we have not solution
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread