Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,344 Members 53,659 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Resurrection Remix + LeanKernel 2.5

Tip us?

Troffel2404
Old
(Last edited by Troffel2404; 13th May 2014 at 03:12 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Resurrection Remix + LeanKernel 2.5

Hi everybody.

Seems I'm in bit of a predicament.

I've flashed the latest Resurrection Remix rom with learnkernel 2.5 on my note 3 over the weekend and all seemed fine. I let my battery run flat to give the phone a fresh charge just a few minutes ago and the usual happed - upon charging, the battery charge logo displayed on the screen (albeit not updating). I know this is normal. So I went about my business. A few minutes later, I turned back to the phone and saw the display not showing anything. My initial thought was "ok, phone probably went to sleep". Nope, as it turned out the phone is completely dead. Won't turn on at all. Took the battery out and put it in again after n minute and it still won't turn on. I hope to god there's a way of getting my baby to boot up, otherwise it seems my phone just bricked itself? This is the first time something like this has happened in all the years of me flashing my devices.

I can't post on the RR nor LeanKernel forum for advice as I don't have enough posts on the site to do so.

Anyone else had similar issues and is there a way to remedy the situation?

Troffel2404
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troffel2404 View Post
Hi everybody.

Seems I'm in bit of a predicament.

I've flashed the latest Resurrection Remix rom with learnkernel 2.5 on my note 3 over the weekend and all seemed fine. I let my battery run flat to give the phone a fresh charge just a few minutes ago and the usual happed - upon charging, the battery charge logo displayed on the screen (albeit not updating). I know this is normal. So I went about my business. A few minutes later, I turned back to the phone and saw the display not showing anything. My initial thought was "ok, phone probably went to sleep". Nope, as it turned out the phone is completely dead. Won't turn on at all. Took the battery out and put it in again after n minute and it still won't turn on. I hope to god there's a way of getting my baby to boot up, otherwise it seems my phone just bricked itself? This is the first time something like this has happened in all the years of me flashing my devices.

I can't post on the RR nor LeanKernel forum for advice as I don't have enough posts on the site to do so.

Anyone else had similar issues and is there a way to remedy the situation?
Found the problem. Seems my charger is messed-up. Popped in a normal USB2 cable and the phone is up and going again.

Sorry for causing any inconveniences.

Have a good day.