Post Reply

[Q] Custom recovery

13th May 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Sweden
Thanks Meter: 78
 
650 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
I rooted my S4 LTE (9505) today... no problem at all. No Iīm trying to find a custom recovery but I canīt find any working links. In first hand I want this one but the links are broken:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2281367

Iīm running stock Kitkat 4.4.2

Can someone please provide a working link? I have a hard time believing that my internetconnection is fu*ed up.
13th May 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #2  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 185
 
983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manneman32

I rooted my S4 LTE (9505) today... no problem at all. No Iīm trying to find a custom recovery but I canīt find any working links. In first hand I want this one but the links are broken:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2281367

Iīm running stock Kitkat 4.4.2

Can someone please provide a working link? I have a hard time believing that my internetconnection is fu*ed up.

Here you go link
Download a .tar file & flash it in Odin
13th May 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Sweden
Thanks Meter: 78
 
650 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
I have tried that all day... when trying to download after the mandatory 10 seconds I just get "The page cannot be displayed" Thatīs why I was hoping for a mirror... itīs the same for all of them
13th May 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #4  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 185
 
983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manneman32

I have tried that all day... when trying to download after the mandatory 10 seconds I just get "The page cannot be displayed" Thatīs why I was hoping for a mirror... itīs the same for all of them

Sorry bud but all seem to be down ? Only suggestion is if you flash another custom recovery I can give you a zip to flash Philz over it ?

Here's a link for an older version of Philz .tar ?
Attached Files
File Type: zip philz_touch_6.24.6-jflte.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.81 MB, 1 views)
Last edited by 11calcal; 13th May 2014 at 03:16 PM.
13th May 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Sweden
Thanks Meter: 78
 
650 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Thanx, man! I guess thereīs no bigger issues to flash a new ROM with that version?
Last edited by Manneman32; 13th May 2014 at 03:23 PM.
13th May 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #6  
11calcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 185
 
983 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manneman32

Thanx, man! I guess thereīs no bigger issues to flash a new ROM with that version?

Just flash .tar in Odin & have the zip on phone then boot into recovery & flash zip for newer version of Philz
The Following User Says Thank You to 11calcal For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank