Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,248 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom recovery

Tip us?

Manneman32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Default [Q] Custom recovery

I rooted my S4 LTE (9505) today... no problem at all. No Iīm trying to find a custom recovery but I canīt find any working links. In first hand I want this one but the links are broken:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2281367

Iīm running stock Kitkat 4.4.2

Can someone please provide a working link? I have a hard time believing that my internetconnection is fu*ed up.
Phones: Sony Xperia Z and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to play around with and a Nokia Lumia 1020 for everyday use at work

11calcal
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manneman32 View Post
I rooted my S4 LTE (9505) today... no problem at all. No Iīm trying to find a custom recovery but I canīt find any working links. In first hand I want this one but the links are broken:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2281367

Iīm running stock Kitkat 4.4.2

Can someone please provide a working link? I have a hard time believing that my internetconnection is fu*ed up.
Here you go link
Download a .tar file & flash it in Odin
A thank you takes nothing at all yet can mean so much

Manneman32
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
I have tried that all day... when trying to download after the mandatory 10 seconds I just get "The page cannot be displayed" Thatīs why I was hoping for a mirror... itīs the same for all of them
Phones: Sony Xperia Z and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to play around with and a Nokia Lumia 1020 for everyday use at work

11calcal
Old
(Last edited by 11calcal; 13th May 2014 at 03:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
I have tried that all day... when trying to download after the mandatory 10 seconds I just get "The page cannot be displayed" Thatīs why I was hoping for a mirror... itīs the same for all of them
Sorry bud but all seem to be down ? Only suggestion is if you flash another custom recovery I can give you a zip to flash Philz over it ?

Here's a link for an older version of Philz .tar ?
Attached Files
File Type: zip philz_touch_6.24.6-jflte.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.81 MB, 1 views)

Manneman32
Old
(Last edited by Manneman32; 13th May 2014 at 03:23 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Thanx, man! I guess thereīs no bigger issues to flash a new ROM with that version?

11calcal
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Thanx, man! I guess thereīs no bigger issues to flash a new ROM with that version?
Just flash .tar in Odin & have the zip on phone then boot into recovery & flash zip for newer version of Philz
The Following User Says Thank You to 11calcal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]