Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,892 Members 43,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP

Tip us?

falalalala
Old
(Last edited by falalalala; 13th May 2014 at 01:30 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default HELP

I was originally on MK2 and decided to take the upgrade + root to NC2. After missing Hyperdrive for some time I downgraded back to MK2 via Surge's method and flashed Hyperdrive. I then upgraded to NC5 from Surge's instructions and everything worked well. Today I flashed through SS 3.72 the dark themed play store in the theme and apps section and my wifi stopped working. I edited the build prop to try and fix it but that did not work. So I rebooted and entered SS 3.72, wiped data/cache/dalvik cache, and restored a backup of NC5 to regain wifi. It failed because it couldn't mount the system? And now I am stuck in safestrap.....I tried to do the uprgrade to NC5 again but it went into a bootloop. And I don't have the files on my sd card to downgrade to MK2. The only thing I can think of to do now is to odin to stock unrooted NC5, downgrade back to MK2 and then upgrade to NC5....any suggestions?
Edit: Flashed stock unrooted NC5 successfully in odin

mcbeat257
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by falalalala View Post
I was originally on MK2 and decided to take the upgrade + root to NC2. After missing Hyperdrive for some time I downgraded back to MK2 via Surge's method and flashed Hyperdrive. I then upgraded to NC5 from Surge's instructions and everything worked well. Today I flashed through SS 3.72 the dark themed play store in the theme and apps section and my wifi stopped working. I edited the build prop to try and fix it but that did not work. So I rebooted and entered SS 3.72, wiped data/cache/dalvik cache, and restored a backup of NC5 to regain wifi. It failed because it couldn't mount the system? And now I am stuck in safestrap.....I tried to do the uprgrade to NC5 again but it went into a bootloop. And I don't have the files on my sd card to downgrade to MK2. The only thing I can think of to do now is to odin to stock unrooted NC5, downgrade back to MK2 and then upgrade to NC5....any suggestions?
Edit: Flashed stock unrooted NC5 successfully in odin
I would definitely go for a full wipe if it cannot mount the system properly. Here is the link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209

mcbeat257
Galaxy S4 Verizon SCH-I545 With 4.4.2 Kit-Kat Root

falalalala
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeat257 View Post
I would definitely go for a full wipe if it cannot mount the system properly. Here is the link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209
Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk