Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,165 Members 43,632 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SIM INVALID network locked sprint GALAXY s4

Tip us?

aramic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] SIM INVALID network locked sprint GALAXY s4

Hi Im in Iran and I got 2 galaxy s4 and both is for sprint and when I put Iran's sim card it says INVALID SIM,
after lots of callings to USA sprint they gave 6 digit code for unlocking this phone,
where should I use this code?
my sim card is GSM type,
instead of IMEI I Have MEID,
I think I tried all methods of websites like flashing with odin, *#0011#, flashphone, .....
also there is another thing I want to share, I used a software called flashphone v 1.2.2.6 .there I put the 6 digit in SPC field and after writing it it said SPC is correct the phone is unlocked.
Please help me to unlock these phones , I waist both my money and time on this.

aramic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramic View Post
Hi Im in Iran and I got 2 galaxy s4 and both is for sprint and when I put Iran's sim card it says INVALID SIM,
after lots of callings to USA sprint they gave 6 digit code for unlocking this phone,
where should I use this code?
my sim card is GSM type,
instead of IMEI I Have MEID,
I think I tried all methods of websites like flashing with odin, *#0011#, flashphone, .....
also there is another thing I want to share, I used a software called flashphone v 1.2.2.6 .there I put the 6 digit in SPC field and after writing it it said SPC is correct the phone is unlocked.
Please help me to unlock these phones , I waist both my money and time on this.
Also i want to know is there any configuration in MSL NAM info?
what should i write in MDN and MSID part?
i found out that the 6 digit should use like ##6 digit# . and there i should edit MDN and MSID but dont know what to write?