Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 44,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

50% Off Diztronic Cases [Next 24 Hours Only]

Tip us?
 
ericshmerick
Old
#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 259
Posts: 1,444
Join Date: Apr 2006
Expired
 
asianrage
Old
(Last edited by asianrage; 1st May 2014 at 03:19 PM.)
#12  
asianrage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 441
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
Diztronic cases aren't starter cases...they are the best you can buy, IMO.
This is true for TPU cases.
 
mrpickem
Old
#13  
mrpickem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 573
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
Diztronic cases aren't starter cases...they are the best you can buy, IMO.
Sweet, hope you're right. I never had one but soon will and at a great price.

Some of my favorites over the years in no particular order...Speck Candyshell, Incipio Feather, CaseMate Barely There, Otterbox Commuter, Spigen Neo-Hybrid(On my note 3 currently).

Generally I prefer a minimal case as I'm pretty careful with my phones, however with small phones the Commuter is cool. I used a Commuter a long time with an M7 & my GF has one on her iPhone5
Sent from my totally awesome Note 3!
 
Edcar445
Old
#14  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jan 2013
My came in today One day shipping and its a great matte black case. Thanks for the code!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140501_202533.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	258.9 KB
ID:	2720796  
 
raichur0xx0rz
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 200
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Rockford, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpickem View Post
Sweet, hope you're right. I never had one but soon will and at a great price.

Some of my favorites over the years in no particular order...Speck Candyshell, Incipio Feather, CaseMate Barely There, Otterbox Commuter, Spigen Neo-Hybrid(On my note 3 currently).

Generally I prefer a minimal case as I'm pretty careful with my phones, however with small phones the Commuter is cool. I used a Commuter a long time with an M7 & my GF has one on her iPhone5
I often get Diztronic TPU cases right away, intending to use it as a "starter case" but end up keeping it on the phone. They're very well made for how much they cost and they are usually available right after a device is released. Win-win.
 
PcFish
Old
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 84
Posts: 803
Join Date: Jul 2010
Got mine and the depth camera hole is offset. Feels good though.
 
asianrage
Old
#17  
asianrage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 441
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcFish View Post
Got mine and the depth camera hole is offset. Feels good though.
Camera hole offset aside, it's definitely one of the best feeling enclosure for this device. I like it more than the Cruzerlite, that's for sure. Smooth, matte, with a very slight, slight grainy finish.
 
cpufrost
Old
#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 357
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Big Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcFish View Post
Got mine and the depth camera hole is offset. Feels good though.
Mine was like that too but it seems to work itself in and becomes nearly perfectly centered. Take it off and put it back on.
The Speck Candyshell was the same way too.
 
mrpickem
Old
(Last edited by mrpickem; 13th May 2014 at 11:25 PM.)
#19  
mrpickem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 573
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by the fit & quality of this case. Definitely a keeper.



Just wish I would have had it on before dropping between seat and console...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-02 20.14.38.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	173.6 KB
ID:	2742273   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140509_162144.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	2742274  
Sent from my totally awesome Note 3!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes