Roms That Contain Galaxy S5 Settings Menu / Apps

13th May 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #11  
Flag Iasi
Thanks Meter: 106

1,311 posts
More
I used both v14 and v15, toyed with them and ran as daily drivers for a while. I know it has a big fanbase but it's just not my type of ROM.
And no, the theme isn't s5. Period. It either looks exactly like it or it doesn't, and it doesn't.
13th May 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #12  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,155

1,806 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnatic

I used both v14 and v15, toyed with them and ran as daily drivers for a while. I know it has a big fanbase but it's just not my type of ROM.
And no, the theme isn't s5. Period. It either looks exactly like it or it doesn't, and it doesn't.

Who asked for the theme? Anyways, the s5 settings looks like it on X-Note, no matter what theme it has, it will have an s5 look to it because of the layout of the buttons.

It's like saying if I had an Android phone and used Wanam Xposed to customize it, it won't not look like an Android phone after its done, just customized version of the original software.

No one asked for a theme, they asked for s5 settings being built into a ROM.

Sent from my fingers to your face using my custom Note 3 with 0x0 KNOX!
13th May 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 504

388 posts
Donate to Me
What about the S Pen options? Are they still available within the s5 settings of x-note (or any other ROM)?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
13th May 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #14  
Flag Toronto, ON (Hong Kong S.A.R.)
Thanks Meter: 1,155

1,806 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldookie

What about the S Pen options? Are they still available within the s5 settings of x-note (or any other ROM)?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Available.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicholaschum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #15  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 193

627 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnatic

Quote me and link me to exactly where he asked for the theme, and then I'll admit that I'm being irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-N900W8.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread