Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,937 Members 43,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] google play store in not working sony xperia s lt26i

Tip us?
 
drkushal.bds
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ahmedabad
Unhappy [Q] google play store in not working sony xperia s lt26i

hey guys . .
i have prolem with my google play store. i have deleted my system apps like google play movies and google play books which in kb in size. i guess it is not working without this sys apps. my phone is rooted sony xperia s lt26i. and i have deleted it from clean master app. pls help me . i want my google play store back as before.
 
jhjhjh111
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jul 2013
what happends? is there an error or doesn't it start up?
 
Mirhawk
Old
#3  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 332
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkushal.bds View Post
hey guys . .
i have prolem with my google play store. i have deleted my system apps like google play movies and google play books which in kb in size. i guess it is not working without this sys apps. my phone is rooted sony xperia s lt26i. and i have deleted it from clean master app. pls help me . i want my google play store back as before.
What error do You get exactly? Did You also delete an app called "Google Play Services"?
Pressing the is appreciated!
Kitkat - Carbon ROM - abcdjdj
 
Lunatiic
Old
#4  
Lunatiic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 71
Posts: 319
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirhawk View Post
What error do You get exactly? Did You also delete an app called "Google Play Services"?
The play store works without the Google Play Services.. It does not work without Google Play Framework and Google Account Manager.
 
Mirhawk
Old
#5  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 123
Posts: 332
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatiic View Post
The play store works without the Google Play Services.. It does not work without Google Play Framework and Google Account Manager.
Ah My Bad. Did the OP then delete "Google Play Framework"?
Pressing the is appreciated!
Kitkat - Carbon ROM - abcdjdj
 
TigerApps
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
If you are on root, there are few options i can suggest

First use Titanium Backup and backup all your data. then>
Option 1: Use GooManager or RomToolbox or any Recovery like CWM or Teamwin and flash GoogleApps package which you can find by searching on XDA forum.
Option 2: Do a factory reset and then restore data using Titanium back. (apps+data restore.)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Twik Keeps Your Accounts Secure with Randomly Generated Passwords

If youre one of thosewho find it just an impossible task to keep trackof … more

Moto G 4G Receives Official CyanogenMod 11 Love

When theMoto Gwas initially released to the world in November of last year,very few actually … more

Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more