Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help][Q] Statusbar and Quicksettings like 4.2+

Tip us?

xpitxPL
Old
(Last edited by xpitxPL; 13th May 2014 at 06:05 PM.) Reason: reupload screens
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Help][Q] Statusbar and Quicksettings like 4.2+

I was looking for statusbar and quicksettings which look like 4.2+ for CM10 4.1.2. I only find this but it has some bugs: notification icons are small, too much free space between icons and slider controls has wrong icons. I think that is problem with wrong resolution in systemui.apk but I could be wrong. Can anyone help me with this because I don't know how to rebuild apk's. I add screenshots to better understand. If it is resolution problem just get icons from CM10.2 SystemUI.apk. Can anyone help and rebuild for me and others correct SystemUI.apk
Screens:

TheScriptKitty
Old
(Last edited by TheScriptKitty; 14th May 2014 at 03:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 97

DONATE TO ME
Info 2 JB Mini Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpitxPL View Post
I was looking for statusbar and quicksettings which look like 4.2+ for CM10 4.1.2. I only find this but it has some bugs: notification icons are small, too much free space between icons and slider controls has wrong icons. I think that is problem with wrong resolution in systemui.apk but I could be wrong. Can anyone help me with this because I don't know how to rebuild apk's. I add screenshots to better understand. If it is resolution problem just get icons from CM10.2 SystemUI.apk. Can anyone help and rebuild for me and others correct SystemUI.apk
Screens:

JB Mini Project has Android 4.2+ QuickSetting and a lot of other settings to tweak the UI.