Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 39,468 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nokia Lumia 625

Tip us?

FabioJesus88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Nokia Lumia 625

Hello, i got the Lumia 625 and i have arround 4GB of internal storage. Is there a way to swap the internal card for the external one so that i have more space for apps? Or can i install apps on the external sd card?

thanks
Fábio

reksden
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabioJesus88 View Post
Hello, i got the Lumia 625 and i have arround 4GB of internal storage. Is there a way to swap the internal card for the external one so that i have more space for apps? Or can i install apps on the external sd card?

thanks
Fábio
windows phone 8?

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2,699
If you upgrade to WP8.1 (you can get it now through the early-access "Preview for Developers" program) you can install apps to the SD card.
Nokia also offers the ability (as of 8.0 GDR3 a.k.a. "Nokia Black") to move map data from internal storage to the SD card, which helps a bit (I assume you've already moved photos and music over).
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.