Heres the steps I took.
*******Before device was stuck at bootloop*******
1. Bought phone (XT1032)
2. unlocked boot loader
4. Flashed Philz Recovery (wouldn't backup rom)
5. Flashed TWRP and CWM with same issue.
6. Flashed 2 ROMs to try it (TweakyOne + C-Rom, Both wouldn't boot. and tried on all recoveries.
********Steps after being stuck at bootloop*******
1. Followed this amazing guide here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laU6NQ0LxR0
2. Set up the stock ROM again
3. Flashed TWRP 22.214.171.124 via Fastboot
4. Backup worked successfully
5. installed CM11 and setup successfully
6. installed Lego rom just to assure myself (currently running this ROM)
I know this is no solution at all but just wanted to share my steps to see what maybe fixed my phone. possibly the stock 4.2.2 rom I flashed was the solution. Maybe the original factory ROM that came on the phone was the issue?